The Lost Challenges discussion

Archives - Newsletters > July 2017 Newsletter

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Penni (last edited Jul 01, 2017 07:17AM) (new)

Penni | 1198 comments Mod

July is here. I'm looking for someplace cool to visit. How about you? Any vacations planned?

❁Hall of Fame❁
There have been some changes to badge awards in the Hall of Fame. Please check HERE for information on what to do to continue getting badges awards for the challenges you complete.

❁Refer to our general rules guidelines❁ HERE . These rules apply generally to all our challenges unless otherwise overwritten specifically in the individual challenge itself.

❁Challenge News❁
Wondering what’s up in the Challenge World between newsletters? Check HERE for the latest updates/additions to our challenges. Be on the lookout for a new "Fairy Tales" challenge coming to you in Mid-July.

❁New Members❁
A BIG welcome to all our new members! Be sure to visit our Meet and Greet thread and introduce yourselves, then head over to Welcome to TLC to get an overview of where to go next.

❁Birthdays❁
Happy Birthday July Babies!

6th Erin
7th Agnieszka
11th Ana
13th Connie N.
13th Joann

NOTE: The birthday list has been tidied up and some names removed as we couldn't find them in our list of members. Possibly due to name changes? Please check Here and if your name has changed and you want to be put back on the list, let us know!!

❁Games, Games, and more GAMES!❁ Check out the Games Room and have some fun on us. The Game Room

*NOTE From the Moderators.* When you complete a challenge, please re-post your entire completed entry in a new comment at the bottom of the thread. This will make it easier to award the badges. Thank you!!!

❁Blast From The Past Challenge❁

Each month we will spruce up and highlight an oldie but goodie challenge. Check out July’s "Blast from the Past" BFTP: Summer Vacation Challenge

❁Monthly Challenges ❁

July Scavenger Hunt
July Clean It Out Challenge
Judge a Book by It's Cover
Easy as 1, 2, 3
July Scattergories
Ducks in a Row (June-July)

❁Quarterly Challenges ❁

**NEW**Summer Bingo
**NEW**A Trip Down Memory Lane - 1998

❁6-Month Challenges ❁

**NEW**My Favorite Toys Challenge

❁Open Ended Challenges ❁

*NEW* Eye of the Beholder
Challenge Makeover: Literature Map Chain Challenge - (minor rule changes, change to duration)

Thanks for being part of our group
Caroline, Sharon and Penni

message 2: by Penni (new)

Penni | 1198 comments Mod
Sorry for sending out the email with June as the subject. I'm fighting the reality of moving on to July apparently.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Penni wrote: "Sorry for sending out the email with June as the subject. I'm fighting the reality of moving on to July apparently."

Lol, I didn't even notice. I'm obviously in denial too :)

Dee ~ Chillin’ Out  (Deidre53) Thank so much for the awesome newsletter:)