Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Two Hundred Very Short Stories
This topic is about Two Hundred Very Short Stories
Author's > Seeking reviewers for collection of very short stories

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen (new)

Helen Keeling-Marston | 2 comments Hi all,

I'm looking to get some reviews for my new book: Two Hundred Very Short Stories.

Two Hundred Very Short Stories is a collection of stories each so short that the reader can start…and finish…a whole one in one night – some even in a minute! Recognising that many people don’t have enough time for regular reading – and thus can easily lose the thread of a novel – I set about writing a collection of short stories. Two Hundred Very Short Stories features an eclectic mix of short stories and flash fiction, and the book is a bit different to traditional books as reading some of the stories isn't always a passive experience (as an example, a mirror is required to read one of the stories!).

If anyone's interested in reviewing it, please do get in touch.

Many thanks,
Helen

Little Ray Of Sunshine (LittleRayOfSunshine) | 7 comments I would be interest in reading and reviewing your book but do you have a set time for the blogger to review and post it up? I am reading and reviewing about 2 books at the moment.

message 3: by Helen (new)

Helen Keeling-Marston | 2 comments Hi Little Ray of Sunshine. Many thanks for getting back to me. After you've finished reading and reviewing your other two books would work for me, regardless of when that is. My email is helen.keeling@yahoo.co.uk so please do drop me a lien and we can chat further. With best regards, Helen

A Little Piece Of My Mind. | 1 comments Hi, are you still looking for bloggers to review your book?
As im interested :)