Drop Everything And Read discussion

The Girl With All the Gifts (The Girl With All the Gifts #1)
This topic is about The Girl With All the Gifts
Read > The Girl with All the Gifts

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hallie (InkyHallie) | 4695 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by Komal (new) - added it

Komal Shah (lovepeacekarma) | 1 comments I was very excited when I received this book from one of the reading groups I'm a part of. BUT quite frankly, i couldn't get myself to go further than 50-60 pages into the book. Its kinda weird and has a very dark feel. But that's just my opinion.

Vavita | 16 comments This book was interesting but it didn't amazed me. Specially the end. The decision taken by the main character does not fit to her personality and it is also a copy of another book

martin eden | 410 comments I really liked this book and I'd like to watch the movie.
Vidyavardhini, you are revealing too much, don't spoil others' reading!

Vidyavardhini | 116 comments Oh boy... sorry!!

Vidyavardhini | 116 comments This book started pretty good and in the middle sort of lost its pace, at least for me and for the last few chapters I was just reading the dialog.

The ending was dark and unexpected but it kind of felt like the right thing to do.

message 7: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal (litebrite) | 18 comments The book is a crazy premise. I can't wait to check out the amazon movie. The book is unusual, and there are a lot of parts that don't fit together for most of the book, but I found it to be a surprising good read

message 8: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal (litebrite) | 18 comments martin eden wrote: "I really liked this book and I'd like to watch the movie.
Vidyavardhini, you are revealing too much, don't spoil others' reading!"

check out Amazon, they have a movie out

message 9: by Cameron (new)

Cameron | 9 comments I agree with Vidya, the book was most compelling in the beginning.

message 10: by Cameron (new)

Cameron | 9 comments I thought the ending of the book made little sense, given how out of character it was for the main character. What did you think?