Library Scavenger Hunt discussion

BOOKS > JULY '17 - "Metal" or a type of metal

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances (Nightjar-nal) | 87 comments Mod
Welcome all to challenge #24 of the Library Scavenger Hunt! :D Our challenge for this month is either to read a book with a kind of metal in the title, or else the word "metal" itself.

Once again:
1) Please feel free to use this thread for discussion, recommendations, and reviews.
2) Please also remember to add your book to the group bookshelf! You can do this on the group's main page by scrolling down to where it says "Bookshelf" at the bottom, and clicking on "Add Books".

Happy hunting!

message 2: by Frances (new)

Frances (Nightjar-nal) | 87 comments Mod
I finished my book! This month I read The Iron Wagon by Jason, which was an odd, but interesting experience. You can find my review on my blog! :)

Suggestions for people who are still searching:
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Holly Black The Silver Branch  by Rosemary Sutcliff* Predator's Gold (The Hungry City Chronicles, #2) by Philip Reeve* The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1) by Philip Pullman** Goldenhand (Abhorsen, #5) by Garth Nix* The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4) by Brandon Sanderson* The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1) by Paullina Simons

*If you've read the previous books in the series
**If you live in the US