Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
This topic is about Shiver
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 6: Keyona and Cindee (July Besties)

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 3 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (LadyKnightNix) | 5219 comments Pair #6: PARANORMAL.
⭐️Keyona and ⭐️Cindee

Read a book off the Best YA Paranormal Series List.

Keyona | 18 comments Hi Cindee!

I just made a quick list of those that stuck out for me minus mid series books since we don't have many in common.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1) by Mira Grant Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1) by Michelle Zink Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Let me know any that you were interested in.

Cindee | 265 comments mine will not be up for awhile there is a power outage in my area.

Cindee | 265 comments Here are some options
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1) by Michelle Zink Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black

Keyona | 18 comments Okay, how about Shiver then?

Cindee | 265 comments ok Shiver it is

Cindee | 265 comments I ordered the book I will probably be able to start reading it sometime next week

Keyona | 18 comments Okay great. Let me know when you start because I already have it.

Cindee | 265 comments Keyona wrote: "Okay great. Let me know when you start because I already have it."

ok will do

Cindee | 265 comments Cindee wrote: "I ordered the book I will probably be able to start reading it sometime next week"

book is taking awhile to get to me will be read by end of month

Keyona | 18 comments Okay no problem

Cindee | 265 comments Keyona wrote: "Okay no problem"

ok I will tell you when I start it

Cindee | 265 comments book has been delivered will be able to read by Monday

Cindee | 265 comments book is now in my hands now on reading list

Keyona | 18 comments Okay great. I'll start today.

Cindee | 265 comments ok I have finished Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater