Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Cover question

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe | 36 comments Hello!!

I have a question about a cover for my book Four (Count to Ten #4) by Jane Blythe

It is not yet published, its just gone up for preorder, and I just noticed that the cover I uploaded on here I had forgotten to adjust the dimensions to match with the others in the series, is there a way I can change the cover, it is identical except for the height and width dimensions are slightly changed, without having to upload a new cover version? I will upload a new version if I have to because I want the covers to all match, but it would be great if there is a way to change it since it is the exact same cover only marginally smaller.

Thanks so much!!
Jane

message 2: by David (new)

David Raz (DavidRaz) | 4053 comments You can't do it yourself, but if you supply a link to the correct version, or upload it here we can replace it.

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe | 36 comments Thank you sooooo much!!!!! My OCD sincerely thanks you for this as now all the covers will match! I have clicked on the 'upload it here' link you provided and have uploaded the correctly sized image, thank you so much for your help!!

message 4: by David (new)

David Raz (DavidRaz) | 4053 comments Done

message 5: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe | 36 comments David wrote: "Done"

Thank you!!!!!