Warriors - The New Age discussion

LightningClan > LightningClan Roleplay

Comments (showing 1-50 of 82) (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Destini~Never give up.~ (last edited Jun 30, 2017 06:16PM) (new)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments Leader:
Darkstar~Handsome,muscular black tom with rare purple eyes (Destini)

Deputy:
Wolfhowl~Dark grey-and-brown tom without h green eyes (Destini)

Medicine Cat:
Aquaheart~light blue-grey she-cat with blu eyes (Destini)

Warriors:
Open

Apprentices:
Juniperpaw~Tortioseshell she-cat with deep purple eyes (Goldenpetal)
Open

Queens:
Open

Kits:
Open

Elders:
Open

frosteye~ misunderstood firestar and spottedleaf forever~ (frosteye) | 1077 comments Mod
sparkpelt sat outside camp

message 4: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Juniperpaw was watching the sky

frosteye~ misunderstood firestar and spottedleaf forever~ (frosteye) | 1077 comments Mod
Sparkpelt smiled

message 6: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Juniperpaw glanced over at Sparkpelt

Sparkpelt waved his tail

message 8: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Juniperpaw waved back

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments Darkstar sat on his rock.

"hi swankit"

message 12: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: "Darkstar sat on his rock."

Juniperpaw ran over to her adopted father,"Dad!" she meowed excitedly

"i wonder what dark star going to do about forestpelt"

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Swankit shrugged, "I hope nothing bad!" The innocent kit glanced around. She had never even seen blood

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "Do not speak of that cat!" Darkstar hissed at Sparkpelt. Turning his attention, he purred,"Yes hunnie?"

sparkpelt nodded and padded off

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "It's alright Swankit, I didn't mean to scare you."

sparkpelt sat down

message 21: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: ""It's alright Swankit, I didn't mean to scare you.""

Juniperpaw smiled,"I wanna be a warrior!"

message 22: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: ""It's alright Swankit, I didn't mean to scare you.""

Juniperpaw smiled,"I wanna be a warrior!"

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "Your too young," the black tom purred.

message 24: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Juniperpaw pouted,"I want to be leader like you one day!"

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "And you might be one day," he purred.

message 26: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Destini~Slowly losing faith~ wrote: ""And you might be one day," he purred."

Juniperpaw nuzzled him,"I hope so!"

message 27: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((Ravenkit is now a member XD))

sparkpelt smiled

message 29: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments Ravenkit was napping on the ground outside a den.

message 30: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments (Could Sparkpelt mentor her?)

(mentor who)

message 32: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments cat whisperer ~ focus on today not the past nor the future worry about the now~ wrote: "(mentor who)"

(Juniperpaw)

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Broken Branch!"

message 34: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Juniperpaw leaped down from beside her father and sat down gazing up at him

sparkpelt walked towards the branch

message 36: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments Ravenkit yawned and opened her eyes and got up while stretching.

message 37: by Paperjam (last edited Jul 01, 2017 04:50PM) (new)

Paperjam (SailorMecury) | 2 comments scareyes walked around. "hi ravenkit!" scareyes squeked. then she jumped to the branch.

message 38: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((She didn't get approved tho))

Destini~Never give up.~ (Thunderstorm445) | 0 comments "Ravenkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ravenpaw.Your mentor will be me. I will pass down all I knows on to you."

message 40: by Paperjam (new)

Paperjam (SailorMecury) | 2 comments scareyes looked above. "i wish i was still an apprentice. then i could avoid the battle that happened to my face." scareyes placed her paw over her eye.

message 41: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((who's speaking Destini))
Ravenpaw mellowed and dipped her head, "Thanks I'll do my best and be my best."

Pikachu kitty :3 wrote: "scareyes looked above. "i wish i was still an apprentice. then i could avoid the battle that happened to my face." scareyes placed her paw over her eye."

sparkpelt smiled "dont interrupt"

message 44: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments ((Pikachu Kitty. Your cat wasn't approved by a mod))

message 45: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Juniperpaw ran over to her new denmate,"Ravenpaw Ravenpaw!"

message 46: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (DanyMotherOfDragons) | 199 comments Jay was watching the ceremony from high up her eyes wide with amazement

message 47: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments Ravenpaw looked at Juniperpaw.

message 48: by Sylveon~Raven (new)

Sylveon~Raven | 146 comments Ravenpaw licked her paws and purred.

(who is attacking)

sparkpelt grabbed on to one of the cats pelts

« previous 1