Tigana Readalong discussion

Chapter 19, Chapter 20 and the Epilogue

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiepatricia) We're done! What do you think?

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (vegfic) I liked the last sentence of the epilogue. And I liked that some things remained a mystery to the characters.

message 3: by Thia (new)

Thia (thiareadsalot) | 13 comments "Three men see a riselka, one is blessed, one forks and one shall die."
That was a good ending. I think the riselka concept could have been introduced earlier (in the prologue maybe?).
The Fool's identity didn't fool me (it was either Valentin or one of his sons in my mind since we knew about the replacement Fool) and I'm ok with the others not finding it out. Less ok about Dianora's identity remaining a mystery.
Devin and Alais, ok. Baerd and Elena, great. Alessan and Catriana, not convinced. (A bit of "everyone is paired off" here, except the wizards.)
Sandre is probably my favourite character. I always love old men, especially wizards. (That sounds weird. It's pretty late at the moment I'm writing this.) I liked how he talked to Alberico at the end to avenge his people.
I wonder what happens with the rest of the characters, Ducas, Erlein and Rinaldo (is he in charge of Senzio again?) in particular. And Dianora's servant.
I loved that Devin had all these plans for his time now and Sandre who wants to investigate magic more, but Baerd is putting the cart before the horse (or whatever the expression is, did I mentioned it's super late?) by wanting to rebuild the Towers: start with housing for the people who are coming back.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (vegfic) Thia wrote: "Alessan and Catriana, not convinced. "

Agreed.