2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions discussion

Closer Than You Think (Romantic Suspense, #16; Cincinnati, #1)
This topic is about Closer Than You Think
Closer Than You Think > Question K

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | 6204 comments Mod
When Deacon goes to see Jordan for the first time, Alda Lane puts him off. We know in hindsight he should have insisted on seeing him but did you think so at the time?

Anita (AnitaNoDiva) | 671 comments He should have insisted, even if he was drunk and curled up nude in a fetal position. I think Deacon let it pass because Faith had a fairly good relationship with him.

I agree, Anita. When he didn't, I got very suspicious of Jordan and never really eliminated him.

Anita (AnitaNoDiva) | 671 comments KR had many great suspects in this book. Like I said, I gave up trying to figure it out.

Charlene (CharlenetheStickler) | 1233 comments I think Deacon should have at least tried to see the guy, whether he was sleeping off a drunk or not, or at least he should have looked at the phone picture more closely to get a date stamp.

I agree, Charlene.

Anita (AnitaNoDiva) | 671 comments When Alda gave Jordan such a tight alibi I took him off my suspect list. I'm such a sucker, I believed her totally.

See, I thought her squirrely so her alibi was always squishy for me so I set him to the side.