Zelda discussion

I have beat Windwaker 2 times this summer.

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

When I was 8, I went with my parents and my (now deceased) brother to Walmart. We were looking for new GCN games. I knew what Zelda was, but never played it. My brother (THE best gamer on this Earth!) picked out some games for me to pick from. He knew what he was doing. I went by covers at this point. I chose the golden case with the funny-looking boat on it-Windwaker. my parents approved. We took it home and the only part i got to was the first time at forsaken fortress. I didn't even get through it, I was so stupid, I didn't think. Plus, it was my first-ever Zelda game. Years later, when I wass 11, a month before he died, he came back from his home with his GF and her roomates in charleston to Greenville to hang with me and mom and his friends. He hung for a few days, and he asked me about windwaker. I told him why i didn't play it, and he gve me a hint-www.gamewinners.com. I used a walkthru from tht ssite to beat Zelda, and went from zelda dummy to Windwaker master. Now I know everything about the game. If you're stuck on Windwaker or want to know where hhidden tresure and pieces of heart and stuff are,m tell me. I can help. :D

message 2: by Jake (new)

Jake | 40 comments Mod
I had to use a walkthrough on one part of WW and that was finding the pieces of the Triforce, but other than that I never use walkthroughs for LoZ games (What I do is try to beat the game without a walkthrough [which I can usually do:] then after I beat it, I make another file and use the Walkthrough to get everything)

message 3: by Jake (new)

Jake | 40 comments Mod
Like with Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, my first game I managed to get every Heart Piece, And almost every Poe and Bug.

message 4: by Kaiya (new)

Kaiya Edwards (linklover) | 108 comments Mod
Ugh! I FINALLY found all the poes. Gosh, that was horrible. I was missing one and I finally had to go through a list from a walkthrough. It was in the snow mansion. Yeah, I think TP was the easiest one out of all of them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

WW is the only LoZ game i have, but I want TP, PH, and the new game which IS coming out, I saw an ad for it at GameStop.

message 6: by Burningfeather (new)

Burningfeather | 62 comments The one part in WW with the fortress was really annoying at the start. Now that I have beaten the game, it's not that hard. You just need to know where the shortcut is. I have to say this: you can't beat WW then play it again right after. For some weird reason I went insane when I tried it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I didn't. But now im a bit bored with it...

message 8: by Kaiya (new)

My favorite island is wind fall. I'm learning the song to it too. I just love doing the pictobox assignments.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz me too. does any1 know where to get other LoZ gamess for really, really good prices? My mom is unemployed, sooo.....

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I lyk ur pic, Kaiya. I LOVE L. :)

message 11: by Kaiya (new)

ME TOO! He is my hero :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!!! I can draw him...but it's sucky...*tear*

message 13: by Forrest (new)

Forrest Filetti | 21 comments My dad bought me the guide.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 24, 2010 06:11AM) (new)

*tear* you buy the guide *tear*
My girlfriend tought me that. Am I doin it right?

message 15: by Prima (new)

Prima (ancafeninja) hah. my mom broke my WW disc 2 yrs ago. on purpose. she was mad and i never got to finish it.
do all parents hate it when you play video games?

I still have my guide. It was my first zelda game, so I needed the help ^^; it was really funny. I was having such a hard time defeating Gohma at the beginning xDDD.

well, hopefully, I can earn some money and buy a copy somewhere. They don't sell retail anymore for GC.

message 16: by Forrest (new)

Forrest Filetti | 21 comments I was 6 when I got the game. I got the guide after I beat the first boss. I just experimented with him until he died.

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 27 comments Whiteberry wrote: "hah. my mom broke my WW disc 2 yrs ago. on purpose. she was mad and i never got to finish it.
do all parents hate it when you play video games?

I still have my guide. It was my first zelda game, s..."

My parents don't care. I don't play very often anyway.