Audiobook Fans discussion

Freebies > Twisted Fairy Tales - Free!

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Callens | 8 comments I have promo codes for Twisted Fairy Tales:

Snow White as the cocaine queen? Hansel and Gretel abducted by aliens? And since when is Red's granny into cosplay? Classic fairy tales are reimagined in this collection. Don't expect an innocent Cinderella or a sober Red Riding Hood. As for Pinocchio, what is it that grows when he lies?

Check out the title here: https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Tw...

If you're interested, just let me know! Reviews are very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Dylan.

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim Miller | 2 comments Ok, this looks fun...I think I need it.

message 3: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Callens | 8 comments Tim wrote: "Ok, this looks fun...I think I need it."

I'll PM you a promo code.

message 4: by Tim (new)

Tim Miller | 2 comments it was... interesting. maybe a little rushed for some of the stories, and a little to drug heavy for my taste, but it was fun just the same. my favorite part was the narrator. her innocent sounding voice was a perfect contrast to the adult themes but fit the idea that these were fairy tales reimagined.

message 5: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Callens | 8 comments I saw the review. I'm sorry that it wasn't quite for you, and I agree that some of the stories are rushed -- but thanks for the review nonetheless. I do agree that the narrator did a fantastic job!

message 6: by Francais (new)

Francais Parker (FrancaisParker) | 6 comments I'd love to give this a listen and write up a review! francaisparker@gmail.com

message 7: by Dylan (new)

Dylan Callens | 8 comments Francais wrote: "I'd love to give this a listen and write up a review! francaisparker@gmail.com"

Hi Francais,

I have sent you promo codes for this and Once Upon a Dystopia.

Thanks!
Dylan.