Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

SeaWings > Dining Hall

Comments (showing 1-50 of 115) (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Angelfish crept into the Dining hall. Complete silence. The young dragon was shocked to see the palace so... Empty

❀ Ayana Tsubuki || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || What woudl it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow ❀  (albertislife) | 6155 comments Mod
((I was going for idk... Everyone waiting in there with a feast lol))

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Angelfish stepped into the dining hall, bubbles streaming from her mouth as she saw the queen(and everyone else lol) sitting around the table with a giant feast.

The Queen's gaze turned happy when she saw Waterscales, but her smile faded when she spotted Angelfish beside him

❀ Ayana Tsubuki || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || What woudl it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow ❀  (albertislife) | 6155 comments Mod
Lol where would they be if they weren't here? Oh I know! Flying above the palace! Just a huge swarm of dragons!))

Waterscale almost had a heart attack when he entered the room. Everyone bowed. Holy carp!

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) To congratulate you on being an animus! Queen Atlantic flashed, beckoning them to sit down.

Angelfish cautiously swam forward, sitting in a chair that was far from the queen. She refused to meet her gaze

((Ooooo, it's so exciting! I don't really mind if Atlantic ends up dying XD))

Waterscale followed Angelfish and sat beside her, closer to the
Queen though. That's great....

Atlantic was Amelia's character tho

And I was wondering if you wanted to Rp like in the Summer Ball))

((Me: does Batman voice* Our only choice is to eliminate her

Beach: No. Not during the war!

It in Goodreads Summer Ball..... I think))

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Darling, I wanted to talk to you about your power Queen Atlantic glanced at a Seawing guard and the guards quickly disappeared. It seemed the three were left alone except for a couple of cooks working on roasting crab. I wanted you to enchant something. Just to see how everything works she smiled.

Angelfish stared at the queen in silence, anger flushing away from her eyes.

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Queen Atlantic:WHAT!?!?

Me:*shoves queen in a closet and says in batman voice* she won't know what hit her...

Angelfish:You guys are weird o.o))

Waterscale turned his head. No. he flashed as most gasped

((If we do it in the war it'll...... Ohmigod Beach will be Queen))

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Angelfish's gaze turned to Waterscales. She then looked at the shock on the Queen's face.

Queen Atlantic only stared at the animus, her gaze hardening. Enchant something she flashed angrily, her gills flaring.

He snapped his head around to her, snarling. I said. No.

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Queen Atlantic couldn't believe her eyes. What did you say? she had taken a step towards him. The queen became strict when somebody denied to do something

No! by now he had gotten up and spread his wings to protect Angelfish. I'm not going to let you use me and drive me insane!

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Angelfish ducked sideways, so she was beside him You're insane by doing this she pointed out.

Queen Atlantic glared at Angelfish, I knew you two having time together would shorten the bond between us she flashed at Waterscales, though still staring at Angelfish. Don't you dare deny the order of your mother! There will be consequences if you do it again

Waterscale looked around. Tsunami would never tell me to do such a thing.

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Queen Atlantic was surprised he had caught her mistake. I always thought of you like a son she said quickly, tail lashing. The cooks had disappeared as soon as he denied the orders the second time. Waterscales, this is your last chance. Enchant something now, or... Well, you can experience for it for yourself

Angelfish wanted to stand strong beside her friend but she could feel herself growing weaker as she stared at the queen. She had lowered herself to a bow, which Atlantic seemed to gaze approvingly at her before her gaze harshened again

NO! he flashed roaring, wondering if he could challenge her for the throne

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) 'What an idiot' Angelfish thought sighing. But she was happy he was standing up to the queen

Atlantic darted forward, her massive tail smacking him in the face. Food flew off the plate because of the current her tail made

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) ((Spider pig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does. Can he spin, from a web?
No he can't becuz he's just a pig! Look
OUT ITS SPIDERPIG))

Waterscale saw it coming from the Queens thoughts but he didn't want her to know. But now he could win. He got up at the quickest speed he had ever moved in his life, reading her mind and dodging her attacks. He slid underneath her and pushed her from behind, pinning her down

Princess Breeze~Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings a tune without the words and never stops at all~ wrote: "((Spider pig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does. Can he spin, from a web?
No he can't becuz he's just a pig! Look
OUT ITS SPIDERPIG))"

He's not spider pig anymore, he's Harry Plopper))

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Atlantic was stunned at his speed, You wouldn't be accepted into the family if it wasn't for me she tried random attacks, thoughts running fast through her mind as she began to panic. She bursted up, claws slashing everywhere.

Angelfish wanted to help, but it seemed she could read his mind. It seemed like a challenge, and the challenge wasn't fair for the queen. She didn't care though

I would have! he flashed, grabbing her throat and tearing her necklace off. The ones who love me don't see me as a toy!

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Queen Atlantic's gills flared, I am your Queen she flashed angrily, her eyes filled with rage. She had raked her talons all over his arms(? Maybe arms XD) making them bleed slowly

Waterscale still held on, resisting to urge to hold his forearms. Instead, to show strength which he would regret, he licked the blood off of his wounds

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Queen Atlantic twisted while he was distracted, clawing at his face and trying to ram her tail into him.

Angelfish felt useless because she couldn't help. It seemed the queen was going for a crazy motive.

You can't challenge for the throne Atlantic snarled, scales flashing. Everyone would hate you, so, you have no reason to kill me

You know nothing of what they would think. he flashed, sidestepping her attack just barely. He slashed his talons across her face, leaving a huge scar

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Queen Atlantic stared in shock as blood gushed from her snout. She snapped at him, her sharp teeth shining in the bright light. I've ruled this kingdom for a LONG TIME! Look throughout history. There has never been a Prince challenge the throne

'She's right' Angelfish thought, hoping Waterscales would hear the statement.

Waterscale ignored her. That doesn't mean they'd hate it. he flashed, throwing her to the ground and putting a talon at her throat. I don't want to do this

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Then don't do it Queen Atlantic flashed, her talons on his forearm just in case he did try to slit her throat.

Waterscale bit the Queens talons, so he had one talon free. You'll kill me if I don't, he flashed, beginning to cut through her scales

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) It felt like knifes in Atlantic's throat. She struggled to get free but knew that it was over for her.

Furry suddenly shone in Angelfish's eyes. Her parents had passed away. With no siblings, Atlantic seemed like the only family she had. Angelfish barreled into Waterscales, knocking him aside. I can't let you kill her she flashed, gills and wings flared

« previous 1 3