Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

IceWings > Blaze's Fortress

Comments (showing 1-41 of 41) (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 5: by Raya | Shantisong | RayatheRayquaza, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Raya | Shantisong | RayatheRayquaza (rayatherayquaza) | 4831 comments Mod
Firestar/Leon i can't hold the demon inside me much longer wrote: "k"

(( leon use double parentheses i shouldn't have to tell you ))

message 7: by Raya | Shantisong | RayatheRayquaza, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Firestar/Leon i can't hold the demon inside me much longer wrote: "((sorry forgot your majesty))"

(( it's ok :P ))

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real | 416 comments ((we need to finish the tournament for the king in the pokekingdom))

message 10: by Raya | Shantisong | RayatheRayquaza, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Firestar/Leon i can't hold the demon inside me much longer wrote: "((we need to finish the tournament for the king in the pokekingdom))"

(( it's kinda become inactive...no one rps there anymore...))

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Peril liked the warmness, it didn't require her to get too close to her dragonets. She was still rather skeptical of the animus spells so she didn't want to touch the dragons too much.

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real | 416 comments clay stood up out over the precipice watching the sunrise

❀ Ayana Tsubuki || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || What woudl it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow ❀  (albertislife) | 6171 comments Mod
Skyler sat up, looking around and made a little sound

Prismarine looked around. "Would you like Arctica and I to go hunt?"

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Peril was careful to pick up her dragonets, hugging them before setting them back down. They each felt warm, aside from fact they had touched scales on fire

❀ Ayana Tsubuki || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || What woudl it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow ❀  (albertislife) | 6171 comments Mod
"Polar bears, seals, walrus and sometimes antelope." listed Arctica. "But if you like we can go into the SandWing kingdom and get something more familiar."

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Peril jumped back at him hissing. She scooped her dragonets up, "What is it?" She asked, ready to burn anyone that came near them threateningly

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real | 416 comments "dont know but i have a feeling its after the dragonets"

Skyler yelped at her mothers movement, looking around in panic

Arctica hopped in front of them all. "Any enemy that dares come into the Queens kingdom will face the wrath of the Royal Guard!"

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real | 416 comments "his is much more powerful than the royal guard" clay said gravely

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Peril's wings flared, "If it comes anywhere near us, they'll be melting" she snarled, peering kindly at the startled Skyler

Skyler frowned, hiding in Perils embrace. She felt warm and safe and she loved it

Prismarine rolled her eyes. "Maybe not the Royal Guard but they stand no chance against the Terrific Two!"

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) ((Sorry lol))

Peril bared her teeth, "A frost scale coming across a firescale will be a large mistake" she growled fiercely

Arctica frowned. "It's more like a bad thing for you and your dragonets. I'll handle this crap."

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) "I can look after my dragonets" Peril argued. She always looked after herself, and now she would look after her dragonets

Prismarine frowned. "Why would a IceWing attack? They should know you guys are with us."

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) Peril turned her gaze to Prismarine. Was all this her fault? The dragon couldn't help but wonder. Her fiery eyes blazed, "Can't you control your Icewings?" She asked sharply

Prismarine growled. "Of course! It's just.....They're IceWings and you know what I'm saying Peril."

PrincessBreeze~тнє ρєяѕσи ωнσ тяιєѕ тσ кєєρ єνєяуσиє нαρρу σfтєи єи∂ѕ υρ fєєℓιиg тнє ℓσиєℓιєѕт~ (PurpleGirlItsMe) "And you're an animus! Shouldn't they be scared of you at least?" Peril remembered her times in the palace. No need for her now. All those dragons, dodging away from her, getting as far as possible. What would happen if an icescale touched her? Would her fire burn out?

Arctica remembered how she touched Peril and nothing seed to happen. But she had no intentions of hurting her. What would happen? "I'm the only one who can handle this."