Emily March Fans discussion

A Stardance Summer (Eternity Springs, #13)
This topic is about A Stardance Summer
ES #13 A Stardance Summer > What questions were you left with after reading A Stardance Summer? (Note: May Contain Spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paula Radell (Lady_LovesBooks) | 2000 comments Mod
I was left with a few loose ends and things I'm very curious about. Share yours and we'll check in with Emily to see if the answers are coming in a later book, or if we somehow overlooked them.

NOTE: May contain spoilers

message 2: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda (LindaManthey) | 375 comments I want to know what happens to Patsy. What is Patsy's backstory? Is Josh going to find happiness, at last, after his tragic past?

message 3: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Good questions, Linda! I'm loving Josh. And Patsy is such a hoot.

Lesley | 590 comments I also want to know what happens to Patsy and all about Josh.

Lesley | 590 comments Paula, I forgot to ask, but in the back of A Stardance Summer it mentions " Coming Soon - The First Kiss of Spring". Do you know if this is the next "Eternity Springs" book or a Standalone from Emily? Hope everyone is finding time to read and enjoying the summer. Thanks.
Love to all x

message 6: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

I saw that too, and I don't know! It may be on her website (http://emilymarch.com)...I'll check that out!

Lesley | 590 comments Paula wrote: "I saw that too, and I don't know! It may be on her website (http://emilymarch.com)...I'll check that out!"

I had a quick look but couldn't find anything.

Lola  | 891 comments Hi Girls ,
I just checked on Amazon and The First Kiss of Spring is a new Eternity Springs novel coming out in Feb. But it didn't have a story line on the page. I love Patsy , come on Emily let that Eternity Spring Magic work on Patsy !!!! I pray I can be like Patsy & Celeste, with a little bit of Betty White mixed in. Love Lola

message 9: by Lesley (last edited Jul 10, 2017 10:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lesley | 590 comments Lola wrote: "Hi Girls ,
I just checked on Amazon and The First Kiss of Spring is a new Eternity Springs novel coming out in Feb. But it didn't have a story line on the page. I love Patsy , come on Emily let th..."

Thanks Lola, Hoped it would be. Also hope Emily manages to find a UK publisher before February. Hope everyone is doing ok x

message 10: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thanks, Lola & Lesley! I got caught up working from home on a big project for the clinic - finally finished it yesterday. What a nice surprise to find out there's another ES novel coming this winter!

message 11: by Melinda (new) - added it

Melinda M (Researcher707) | 536 comments I hope to be caught up this week. Good to know that there is a book for the winter.

Marjorie (MarjorieRoberts) | 18 comments SPOILER!
I'd love to find out what happened to the celebrity, hoping her husband finds out about her trip. He probably read about it. I hope he ditches his wife!

Marjorie (MarjorieRoberts) | 18 comments SPOILER!
I would love a follow up on Courtney. After she is free, can Celeste help her out? Does this all come from ex-boyfriend experiences?

message 14: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love these questions! It would seem to me that Courtney might need a redemption story -- your idea is fantastic, Marjorie!

Marjorie (MarjorieRoberts) | 18 comments I just posted my review at Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. I thought I chose 5 stars at B&N, but it showed up as 4. Does anyone know how to edit your review there? Help!

message 16: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hi, Marjorie - I've found B&N to be the most difficult review site by far. I looked up a few of my old reviews on there to see if I could figure out how to edit them, and couldn't see any option for that. I checked for HELP or FAQ about reviews - got nothing. I even Googled the topic - got nothing.

I'd say don't worry about it. The average rating on Amazon is sitting at 4.3 stars and she's delighted - except for the one reader that gave it a 1-star and called Emily "elderly"! As long as you don't have the "e-word" on B&N you'll be one of Emily's angel stars!

Ladies - Emily is also looking for readers willing to read all of her historical fiction paperbacks for typos and other errors - she's re-editing them. She will send you all the paperbacks -- if you're interested, email her at emily@emilymarch.com! (I wish I could do it, but my book will never get written and my clinic projects won't get done if I volunteer.

Paula

Marjorie (MarjorieRoberts) | 18 comments Thank you, Paula!

message 18: by Jina (new) - added it

Jina Gibbs | 697 comments My question would be if you were to be making a movie based on the book who do you see playing Brick, Lilian, Patsy and Josh?
Love
Jina

Lola  | 891 comments I will have to get back to you on the rest but I kept seeing Polly Holliday ( Flo from the tv show Alice, " kiss my grits" ) as Patsy.
Love Lola

message 20: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

I actually laid awake last night contemplating the question. It's usually easy for me. The only thing I came up with was Sally Field, and Chris Pine for Brick. I'm going to have to read it again and give it some thought for other options!

message 21: by Lola (last edited Aug 03, 2017 08:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola  | 891 comments I finally remembered who I think can play Brick, Chris Hemsworth ,who played Thor. Love Lola

message 22: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda (LindaManthey) | 375 comments Shirley Maclaine as Patsy, Robert Pattison as Brick, Chris Pratt as Josh and Amanda Seyfried as Lillian.

message 23: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola wrote: "I finally remembered who I think can play Brick, Chris Hemsworth ,who played Thor. Love Lola" OMG, I adore Chris Hemsworth!!! I also love Chris Pratt as Josh. I haven't come up with my Lillian yet ... still thinking.

message 24: by Jina (new) - added it

Jina Gibbs | 697 comments I thought of a younger James Garner and Sally field like in the movie Murphys Romance. Still thinking about Patsy and Josh.
Jina