Emily March Fans discussion

A Stardance Summer (Eternity Springs, #13)
This topic is about A Stardance Summer
ES #13 A Stardance Summer > Favorite Quotes from A Stardance Summer

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paula Radell (Lady_LovesBooks) | 2000 comments Mod
Post your favorite quotes - funny or inspirational here!

Here's one of mine, from the very last page - it's a sexy, funny one. So like a man.
"I'm in a Speedo, Lili. I thought it was better there than with my jewels....Am I romantic or what?"

Serious one to follow later.

Marjorie (MarjorieRoberts) | 18 comments From Celeste's gift book as written on page 69: "Angels let slights roll off their feathers".

message 3: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

That's a great one, Marjorie. I need to work on that...

Lesley | 591 comments Page 82 - Liliana - "I've learnt my lesson and heard the message. Life is a gift too valuable to squander. Celeste said that sometimes all an aspiring angel needs to fly is to take a running start. Well, tonight I'm putting on my running shoes.

Marjorie (MarjorieRoberts) | 18 comments "Friends are former strangers who are meant to come into our lives to teach us invaluable lessons and give us priceless memories." Page 266 - Patsy speaking Celeste's words to the Tornado Alleycats.

message 6: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love these quotes!

Lola  | 895 comments That is the only thing that is bad about audio books ,You can't look at the pages. But wait I just remembered I got the kindle book too so I can look there. My favorites were Marjorie's & Lesley's.
Love Lola

Nancy (gr-nancy-a) | 35 comments My favorite was Celeste describing her RV as a tin-canned ham and I liked learning that those elaborate (1880's) hats were called fascinators.

message 9: by Paula, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nancy wrote: "My favorite was Celeste describing her RV as a tin-canned ham and I liked learning that those elaborate (1880's) hats were called fascinators."

YES! Celeste's humor is such a strong part of her character. And I learned about fascinators from my daughter-in-law, who wears them everywhere--it's her "signature accessory." Emily really captured the spirit of the glamping-RV experience. I really wish I had a group of women to hang out with for a weekend. It's been a long time since I had a tribe.

P

Lesley | 591 comments Paula wrote: "Nancy wrote: "My favorite was Celeste describing her RV as a tin-canned ham and I liked learning that those elaborate (1880's) hats were called fascinators."

YES! Celeste's humor is such a strong ..."

I love fascinators for special ocassions and as far as 'a tribe' goes, cann't say I've belonged to one. Lesley