Boys in books are better discussion

fangirl moments > Who's your book boyfriend?

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrie (new)

Aubrie Who is your book boyfriend(s)? It's okay to have more than one...

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (SunnysBooks) | 10 comments Haha this question is crazy because I have an endless list. Mr. Rikkard Ambrose (Storm and Silence), Carswell Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles), Dorian Havilliard and Chaol Westfall (Throne of Glass Series), Rhysand and Azriel (A Court of Mist and Fury Series), Apollo (The Trials of Apollo), Khalid (The Wrath and the Dawn), Kev (Shot Callers), etc. etc. etc.

Book boyfriends are literally the best!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Lopez (BookAddict525) | 59 comments Mod
I have more than one but the first one that comes to mind is Daemon Black from Lux

message 4: by Saga (new)

Saga Nilsson Lind (SagaNL) | 2 comments Jem Carstairs, Will Herondale (the infernal devices), Julian Blackthorn (The dark artifices) , Rowan Whitethorn (throne of glass),

message 5: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

dashofmagic | 97 comments Mod
Awesome! Lisa, I have not read Lux. Yet. But Saga I totally agree with all of your choices.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Lopez (BookAddict525) | 59 comments Mod
READ LUX NOW!!!

I loved it, another one of my BBF is Gansey, I just made it official like 2 seconds ago :)

message 7: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (door_een) | 3 comments Um rhysand of the court of dreams bc he is just the most beautiful creature male in the entire world??? I MEAN. THOSE VIOLET EYES. Cmonnnnn😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤 and the tattoos and the WINGS? I mean, holy hot damn.

message 8: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

dashofmagic | 97 comments Mod
Doreen wrote: "Um rhysand of the court of dreams bc he is just the most beautiful creature male in the entire world??? I MEAN. THOSE VIOLET EYES. Cmonnnnn😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤 and the tattoos and the WINGS? I mean, holy hot damn."

You can take him as long as I get Cassian. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️