Boys in books are better discussion

Introduce your self!

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrie (new)

Aubrie What's your name? Favourite genre of YA? Who do you wish was in your real life instead of in your book life?

message 2: by malayna (new)

malayna (loubatanti) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Malayna and I love YA contemporary or romance. I wish that tons of boys would come to life but one of them, though not my favorite seeing as I don't have one, is Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices.

message 3: by Suzi Evelyn (last edited Jan 24, 2018 04:18AM) (new)

Suzi Evelyn (SuziEvelyn) | 4 comments Hi! I'm Suzi Evelyn. My favorite genre is YA Fantasy.

Before I go off and start listing my many lovers, I'd like to say that I only have one true love and that is Mr. William Herondale. The others are just... romantic acquaintances? Here it goes:

Jace Herondale
Leo Valdez
Kaz Brekker
Ron Weasley
Olly Bright
Theodore Finch
Peeta Mellark
Augustus Waters
Carswell Thorne

The list will probably get longer soon, but for now that's it. I also want Julian Blackthorn to be OK. I'm not sure if that means he belongs on the list, but it's true. I really want to be pals with Hermione Granger and Inej Ghafa.

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (SunnysBooks) | 10 comments Hello! I go by Belle in the book community. My favorite YA genre would easily be fantasy. And god there are too many character that I need to be a part of my real life. It would probably have to be Jesper from the Six of Crows duology. Just cause he's the funny friend that everyone needs, and he would totally be fun to hang out with. We'd get into lots of trouble together.

message 5: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (Jellybeanzrul) | 2 comments Alright hello peeps. My name is Jolie though you can call me Jojo. Just to clear one thing up, I. Love. Percy Jackson. I mean who wouldn't. I'm also a HUGE fan of Heroes of Olympus, the Magisterium series, and the Summoner series. I think its pretty obvious to say that my book boyfriend would be Percy but Annabeth would probably beat me up and I can't say Nico because then I'd be stealing him away from Will so.....I'd probably say Callum Hunt from the Magisterium. 1) because he's amazingly kawaii, 2) Percy is too perfect and I never really cared for Leo (even though he's still AWESOME) 3) he's like the only Main Character in any book that I've read that is still single! (Hint hint for those who want to read this, he's still single because everyone thinks he is a villian) Wait was this supposed an introduction....well that's one thing about me, I talk A LOT.

message 6: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Cordeiro | 27 comments Mod
Hi! My name is Raquel and my favorite YA genre is fantasy!
There are a lot of guys that I trully love, but the one I've been In love right now is Halston Matelon from Shadowcaster. He is just... Perfect!!!

I read Pride and prejudice every year, because I just cant stand being more than one year apart from Mr. Darcy! I know it is not YA, but he is The definition of gentleman!!!! He is so perfect even In his flaws!

There is Han Alister from The Demon King, I don't even have the words to talk about him! He just warms my heart!

I saw that some posted Jace here and I just cant understand why!! I hate him so much, he is just a troubled kid... If I were to choose someone from The mortal instruments it would be Alec, specially with that actor from The Netflix show hahaha

You can call me old, but Edward Cullen will always have a place on my heart too!

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (SunnysBooks) | 10 comments Raquel wrote: "Hi! My name is Raquel and my favorite YA genre is fantasy!
There are a lot of guys that I trully love, but the one I've been In love right now is Halston Matelon from Shadowcaster. He is just... P..."

I agree with you. I don't get all the obsessing with Jace Herondale. Alec is totally the best character. Him and also Izzy. And YESSS! Matthew Dedario is the guy that plays Alec in the TV show. I can't agree with Edward Cullen though. However if I had to pick someone from those books it would be Alice. Yes, I would totally go lesbo for her cause she's just a bad ass! And I've heard good things about The Demon King series. I've been meaning to start that. I've been on a Sarah J Maas book binge lately. I'm totally obsessed with her. Her books have some of the best characters!

message 8: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Cordeiro | 27 comments Mod
Belle's Book Reviews wrote: "Raquel wrote: "Hi! My name is Raquel and my favorite YA genre is fantasy!
There are a lot of guys that I trully love, but the one I've been In love right now is Halston Matelon from Shadowcaster. ..."

About Sarah J Maas, I've read just the Throne of Glass series, and I have mixed feelings about that hehehe I love Chaol so much, but later I begin liking Dorian, and Aedion, and, the most unexpected for me to like, Lorcan!!! I'm really looking forward for the 6th book, only Chaol for meee! *-* I want to read the Court of thorns and roses, but I don't know hahaha

message 9: by Alia (new)

Alia Galal | 1 comments Hi im alia my favorute ya genre is romance i guess. Book guys i wish were true: levi (fangirl), theodore finch (all the bright places), park (eleanor and park), prince maxon (the selection), jace (city of bones), olly (everything everything).

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (SunnysBooks) | 10 comments Belle's Book Reviews wrote: "Raquel wrote: "Hi! My name is Raquel and my favorite YA genre is fantasy!
There are a lot of guys that I trully love, but the one I've been In love right now is Halston Matelon from Shadowcaster. ..."

Ahhhhh, It's always sweet relief to find some Chaol fans. It seems everyone got on the 'I love Rowan so I'm gonna hate on Chaol' boat. So I get too excited when I find Chaol fans because they are so rare. I am also absolutely excited to read the next book. So excited he gets his own story. He deserves it the most. But yeah, I love every single one of Sarah J Maas's characters except Aelin and Rowan. You should definitely read A Court of Thorns and Roses. The amount of action, romance, and feminism, especially in the second book, was done perfectly. You should give them a try. You may add Rhysand onto the top of your book boyfriends list.

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (SunnysBooks) | 10 comments Alia wrote: "Hi im alia my favorute ya genre is romance i guess. Book guys i wish were true: levi (fangirl), theodore finch (all the bright places), park (eleanor and park), prince maxon (the selection), jace (..."

I love that Levi is on your list. He's such a cutie I can't believe I forgot about him. He's one of the best!

message 12: by Rachel (last edited Nov 18, 2017 02:06AM) (new)

Rachel | 18 comments Aubrie wrote: "What's your name? Favourite genre of YA? Who do you wish was in your real life instead of in your book life?"

Hey! Im Rachel, I love fiction, YA and fantasy in particular and I wish that Cherry Redgrave was real cos she's lovely. I also want, well, every character from every book i read is great so id better not go down that road, ill spam this if i do

message 13: by ayu (new)

ayu  (bagelthefox) Hi people, I’m Nova (duh), otherwise known as Miley, and I have a bestie named Zack. I am obsessed with The Darkest Minds and The Mortal Instruments. I like finding people’s spirit animals. I am a vegetarian. I love nature. So yeah! Oh and Zack is a ski lift operator I met last Tuesday ;)

message 14: by ayu (new)

ayu  (bagelthefox) Suzi Evelyn wrote: "Hi! I'm Suzi Evelyn. My favorite genre is YA Fantasy.

Before I go off and start listing my many lovers, I'd like to say that I only have one true love and that is Mr. William Herondale. The other..."

Lol same :)

message 15: by ayu (new)

ayu  (bagelthefox) My book boyfriends would be:
Liam Stewart
Jace Wayland-Herondale-Lightwood-Morgenstern (?)
Leo Valdez
Aaron Warner (at the end)
Adam Kent (at the beginning)
Alex Sheathes
Sam Roth
Cole St. Clair
Maxon Schreave
Probably there are more but idk right now

message 16: by ayu (new)

ayu  (bagelthefox) Oh if I could be anyone in a book I’d be Clary Fray-Fairchild-Morgenstern (?) or Ruby Daly

message 17: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

dashofmagic | 97 comments Mod
HI! I love YA Fantasy, Sci-fi and dystopian...

I love all things SJM (ROWAN AND RHYS AND CASSIAN AHHH!!!)
I love all things Cassie Clare (WILL AND JEM AND MAGNUS AND ALEC AND JACE)
I love all things HP, HG, wow I could really go on forever but omg i have too many book boyfriends I could never pick one

message 18: by Holly (new)

Holly Murray (just_a_fandom_girl) | 10 comments Hi there! My name is Holly. I have a rather long list, but here goes:

Newt - TMR
Draco- HP
Legolas- LoTR
Leo- TLH
Maxon- TS
Newt Scamander- FBWFT (You can never have too many Newts)
Gale- THG
Jace-TMI
And all their actors.
Bonus! - Not from a book but- Lin-Manuel Miranda!!!

message 19: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

Holly wrote: "Hi there! My name is Holly. I have a rather long list, but here goes:

Newt - TMR
Draco- HP
Legolas- LoTR
Leo- TLH
Maxon- TS
Gale- THG
Jace..."

Yes! Lin and Daveed and Anthony!

message 20: by Holly (new)

Holly Murray (just_a_fandom_girl) | 10 comments dashofmagic wrote: "Holly wrote: "Hi there! My name is Holly. I have a rather long list, but here goes:

Newt - TMR
Draco- HP
Legolas- LoTR
Leo- TLH
Maxon- TS
..."

Oh yes! That cast is everything!

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Lopez (BookAddict525) | 59 comments Mod
Hi! I'm Lisa, I am a Harry Potter fan, I like YA Romance and Fantasy, mostly anything I can get my hands on. :)

message 22: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hi! i'm Kelly and My favorite genres are Ya/ Fanstays and Im a potter-head!

Ariadne- Queen of Multiple POVs (cresswell13_) | 10 comments Hi! I'm Ariadne, I'm obsessed with The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, and my book boyfriends are:
Thorne- TLC
Finnick- THG
Newt- TMR
Rhysand- ACOTAR
Maxon- TS
Eikko- TS
Leo- HoO
Aaron- Shatter Me
Kenji- Shatter Me
Joshua- Isla and the French Kiss.

I know it's a lot, but I love them all!!!!!

message 24: by dashofmagic, Slytherdor (new)

Welcome Ariadne! And RHYSAND YESSSSSSSS ACK I LOVE HIM AND CASSIAN AND AZRIEL SO, SO MUCH!!!