Author Interviews, Book Reviews & Promotions discussion

A-Ma Alchemy of Love
This topic is about A-Ma Alchemy of Love
Author Interviews > Interviews with Nataša Pantović Nuit Author of 9 mindfulness books

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nataša (last edited Feb 20, 2018 03:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Featured Author Nataša Nuit Pantović Just published! Featured Author with BOOK READER MAGAZINE! "My fiction book “A-Ma” lived with me for around 10 years and non-fiction books were inspired by my endless search and fascination with meditation, prayer, music, dance, singing, within questions: Who am I? What is our purpose on Earth? What is consciousness? Alchemy, Love and Mindfulness found their merge within this mission: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training..."

http://bookreadermagazine.com/feature...

We are just about to release a Non-Fiction Book called:

Spiritual Symbols
Spiritual Symbols with Their Meanings

Spiritual Symbols with Their Meanings, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #8, Year: 2018, by Nataša Pantović Nuit. Dedicated to all Mindfulness and Alchemy Explorers who see the beauty in every-day Nature & Universal sacred language of symbols and signs. We will not talk about spiritual symbols worshiped by major religions but about trees, numbers, spirals that we meet daily. Through symbols to mindfulness meditations. ISBN: 978-9995754129

and We have Just Released

Tree of Life: Spiritual Poetry

Tree of Life True Story Novel with Spiritual Poetry

Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #9, Year: 2017,Paperback: 256 pages. Size: 6"x9". The book starts with an invitation to a Tantric Ball within the Field of Dreams. It is a journey of many true life stories interwoven into a question: What is our soul’s yearning, and do we live it authentically living our Highest Potential as Human Beings? We journey through Scotland, and visit Findhorn, a spiritual group that during the last 40 years experiments with more enlightened community living. We travel from Serbia to Cambridge to Maltese temples, from Nairobi to Addis Abeba in Ethiopia. Visit Lamu in Kenya that full of rich drug addicts, and find out why Nuit chose to define the humanity’s strongest limiting belief as: “We need suffering to grow.” What happens when your country collapses, when you stay without your soul-mate and when your soul’s quest is against your life path! How to listen to inner messages that at times feel completely irrational?
ISBN: 978-9995754136

A-Ma took the lime-light in 2017

A-Ma: Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Alchemy of Love

Ama Alchemy of Love

A-Ma Alchemy of Love Spiritual Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4Elements. Paperback: 244 pages Size: 6"x9". A-Ma is a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century Macao, China. The main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

message 2: by Nataša (last edited Feb 09, 2018 10:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Honored to be interviewed by Wayne Turmel (Author of The Count of the Sahara)! Just published on his excellent Website... Spirituality and Historical Fiction, an interview journey into A-Ma Alchemy of Love...

Q. In a nutshell, what’s Ama about?

A. We follow Ama through her life journey. Ama was born of an African mum and a Portuguese Lord De-Nobille. She was an alchemy mix of a White King and a Black Queen and she was supported with all the knowledge, money, spiritual insights from both the East, African spirits, and the Western Alchemy. She is a Goddess incarnated to help the transition from one Era to the next. All the events and manuscripts mentioned within the book: the Dutch attack on Macao on the 24th of June 1622, Fortaleza do Monte proved crucial in successfully holding off the attempted Dutch invasion, the Dutch East India Company, the Reform of the Chinese Calendar during 1630s in China, Father Schall’s [Johann Adam Schall von Bell] Appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians (during 1650s), the Witch hunt and Witches Manual, are carefully researched historical facts. During the 17th century, some 5,000 slaves lived in Macau, around 2,000 Portuguese and 20,000 Chinese. The book uses history to create the connection between actions of the individuals that live surrounded by magic.

Q. What is it about that time period or character that intrigued you and motivated you to write about it?

A. I was triggered by Giordano Bruno’s writings and his drive to change the existing “dogmatic” structure within the science and religion of his time. Trying to prove that the Earth is not at the center of our Universe, placing humans at the periphery of Gods attention, shook the essence of our Adam and Eve story, our story of Jesus, our promises of Heaven and Hell, and has threatened to undermine our Religious and Political foundations. Entering the Age of Reason and Age of Enlightenment from the long period of darkness, fighting so many “demons” must have inspired many enlightened souls and their “revolutionary” spirit and works: Leonardo Da Vinci, Martin Luther, Christopher Columbus, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Galileo Galilei, to name just a few.

Now, imagine living during these times, imagine the 16th and 17th century China, being in the shoes of Jesuit Portuguese Priests who came to convert the Chinese into Christianity and for the first time truly met the wealth and depth of this most amazing culture…

Why China you may ask? I found it most intriguing that China had a compass and gun powder centuries before they came to Europe. Did you know that they possessed the most advanced Navy, yet they always focused on the trade with their neighbors, never went into frantic invasions of other continents. Reading about holocausts committed all around the world by Colonists powers around different continents (American Indians slaughter, Australian Aboriginals destruction, or crimes against New Zealand Maoris) all gave me an insight about how unfair was our world, and difficult our fight for justice, better world, and freedom. Within A-Ma we follow insights and subtle energy battles following lives of a group of enlightened souls who understood the prime importance for West and East wisdom sharing.

Q. Without giving away spoilers, what’s your favorite scene in the book?

It is the setting of my story.

The world without a coffee or a tea shop was also our reality, not such a long time ago. The books were kept within the cellars of privileged, with an access only to the few. Various Monasteries were great for studying, however going out of their walls, there were a few places where people could gather to discuss life and philosophy. Coffee or tea shops mushroomed during this time, each one of them having similar setting where all classes are mixed and each could afford this inexpensive cup of delicious liquid. They were called “Penny Universities”, they gathered artists, philosophers, time-wasters, actors, poets. This became a natural setting of my story, Ama’s coffee house in Macao, at the edge of China. Ole within its walls gathered all sort of researchers.

Q. I think that historical fiction is a great way of asking the important questions in life, don’t you?

A. Yes, using historical fiction, my major question to the audience was: How much of our thoughts, feeling or insights are truly ours and how many of them repeat within the various historical settings on Earth, throughout the centuries. Within our own spiritual journeys the major question is our eternal addiction to suffering (in my story this is the voice of Lilith). Can we let it go? Can we live our highest potential? Can we open to Love?"

Spirituality and Historical Fiction Interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit

message 3: by Nataša (last edited Feb 09, 2018 10:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments A great week! Interview with Book Reader Magazine.

Q. Tell us a little about yourself. Where were you raised? Where do you live now?
Raised in Belgrade, Serbia, with a soul of a nomad, visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five (UK, Holland, New Zealand, Serbia) and my home is at the moment in Malta, in the midst of Mediterranean. This magic place at the edge of Europe is full of ancient Temples built 7,000 years ago. and surrounded by the forever expanding Blue. In here there is the most unusual mix of nationalities from all around the world.
We offered our home to a black and white cat called Tobby. She is the queen of our neighborhood and she considers our little family “hers”

Q. At what age did you realize your fascination with books? When did you start writing?
Poetry has always been my way to express different states of mind. Hence my two poetry books (Art of 4 Elements and Tree of Life). Getting lost within a book and writing were my first fascinations. Read at least a 1,000 of books and wrote a 1,000 of pages…

Q. Who are your favorite authors to read? What is your favorite genre to read. Who Inspires you in your writings?
Both Hesse and Tolstoy were my first Spiritual Gurus. Through their deep insights and soul-full messages I for the first time experienced the world of spiritual growth and meditation. I was 16 when I discovered them and since they followed me through my learnings. Many artists inspire my writings, especially the ones that lived some centuries ago like; Leonardo da Vinci, Lao Tzu, Giordanno Bruno…

I am deeply attracted to the insights a mix of different cultures offer. My kids are from Ethiopia, they speak Serbian (my mother tongue) fluently and consider themselves to be Serbian-Maltese Ethiopians. Ama, the protagonist of my historical fiction novel, comes from Kenya and lives in Macao (China) during the 17th century. Her father is a Portuguese Alchemist, her mum a Kenyan Queen and her friends are from all around the planet, finding themselves in the midst of this complex blend of Chinese, Portuguese and Africans that live together on this little peninsula during the 17th century. Ama as an African Goddess living in China, came to my worlds before I had an idea to adopt children from Addis Abeba.

Book Reader Magazine Interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit
Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents

Conscious Creativity; Mindfulness Meditations

A-Ma: Alchemy of Love

message 4: by Nataša (last edited Feb 09, 2018 10:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments What Experts Say: What the experts say Nataša Pantović Nuit

WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY: Nataša Nuit Pantović, Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher

Nataša Nuit Pantović, Author, Trainer,
Yogi & Spiritual Researcher

Q: You’ve just published the ninth book of your Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training series. What is love mindfulness and what drove you to write this series?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: A team of spiritual researchers worked hard for 5 years to give birth to a serial: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, non-fiction and fiction books that explore the alchemy of soul, and our inner quest to reach our highest potential. The serial includes 2 books on Mindful Eating (exploration of a vegetarian and vegan life-style), 2 courses on Mindful Living (Mindful Being and Conscious Parenting), 12 modules of a personal development journey that inspire creative thinking with hundreds of transformation tools, 2 spiritual poetry books (Art of 4 Elements and Tree of Life ) and 2 Fiction Books, a Spiritual Fiction Novel set in Macau at the Time of Enlightenment (17th century) called: Ama Alchemy of Love and Tree of Life.

Q: You’ve traveled widely and researched multiple approaches to “love mindfulness.” Does one approach appeal to you more than another?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: The Eastern and Western approaches to God and spirituality developed in different directions. The western thrived exploring science, music, sports while the eastern focused on the interconnectedness of all, with a greater emphasis on myths, occult, micro-macro relationships. There are Yin and Yang approaches to life. Within my novel A-MA: ALCHEMY OF LOVE, I explore these in greater details. A-MA is set in 17th century China, at the time of first real contact of Eastern and Western civilizations, first printing books, first Universities that translated ancient works, first enlightened minds that saw that the merge of the two could lead to an amazing wisdom sharing.

Q: Could you list 3-5 tips on how readers can practice and/or achieve love mindfulness. What’s most important in their quest?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: We all have a wish to live our highest potential and with a conscious effort we can learn to listen to our Souls. Mindfulness is a Spiritual Transformation Tool that works with Mind Training and it just cannot be compared with any 'fast food' recipe, or quick 'out of the box' enjoyment technique. Learn from the elements, from water the vastness of Blue, “Allowing oneself to Be in Silence, to Be with Nature, explore various Spiritual Exercises,…, respecting each unique Being, our Mother Earth and our amazing Matrix of Causes and Effects.” Nuit (Mindful Being quote). We waste tremendous time and energy with all the technology gadgets. I have never had a TV or a mobile phone, and I use my Internet only to work, does this fact resonate with you? Can you imagine the amount of creative time you would gain if you would learn how to “control” your technology addictions and focus on creativity, love, relationships?

Q: You have been to many countries (50+) and exposed to many people and cultures. Do you see differences between the poor in developing countries versus the more affluent in Western developed countries regarding love mindfulness?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: My soul is the one of a nomad and I learn tremendously every time when in a different country. Travelling through Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu countries often as a single woman or without a lot of money helped me see that we are all One in our search for God, Oneness, Inspiration, Beauty, that we just call God different names. Once you hugged a 3,000 year-old Kaori tree, been chased by an elephant on your way through Savana, shared tea with Bedouins in Sahara, faced a lion walking with a Maori guide, prayed with Tibetan Buddhists, Hindu Priests, Portuguese Alchemists, within Orthodox Christian caves, you know that this amazing mix of cultures help us enter the space of New Consciousness.

Q: Do you consider love mindfulness a religion? Why or why not?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is Spiritual not Religious endeavor: we do not represent any Religion or a Sect. There is NO attempt to sell the offering as an offering of a ‘Guru’. The spiritual exercises from various Gurus and Philosophers are used within our mindfulness courses. We also do not want to sell ‘Instant Happiness’. No ‘Get Rich in a Day’ messages, with a firm belief that if we do learn how to listen to our Soul we will be able to live our Highest Potential.

All the major religions in the past, together with New Age philosophies, have used practices such as: mindfulness, meditation, prayer, music, dance, singing, writing, art, sports etc. These practices improve health but also help in living a better life. Exploring the field of Mindfulness we found our mission. It is to help the explorers grow as conscious human beings. Alchemy had the same goal. We do not attempt to answer questions but to inspire the search and research within this area.

To read the full Interview: What Experts Say: What the experts say Nataša Pantović Nuit

message 5: by Nataša (last edited Feb 09, 2018 10:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Check why Alchemy of Love in this interview I just had with Awesomegang

What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it?
A-Ma Alchemy of Love is my Historical Spiritual Fiction Book set in the 17th Century Macau (China).

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series is inspired by yin and yang, by mythology, alchemy, and within the parenting world by simplicity parenting, and alternative teaching educational models

A-Ma takes us on an exploration journey discovering the secrets of the bond we all have created during the millions of life-times on Earth, the bond of consciousness and suffering.
Through Ruben, a Portuguese Jesuit Priest who came to China to convert the Chinese into Christians, and through Ama and her family, friends, followers and enemies, we enter into the insights and challenges of the time they lived in, we join their attempts to learn from both the Eastern and Western philosophy, and we witness their personal alchemy inner transformation.

Do you have any unusual writing habits?
I let the book character lead me into the story, its development and its endings. Ama has decided to be born black much before I knew I will adopt kids from Ethiopia. At one point of Ama-s journey I removed all her sexual life and have returned to my story some time later, only to find out that this version of the story has never been properly “saved’. It has just “mysteriously’ disappeared from my archives. At the very beginning of the story Ama had her set ‘destiny’ with the Portuguese Priest Reuben, but along the story I realized that his enlightenment was not within this relationship with Ama. He needed his freedom, so I had to “release” him and change his Destiny following his Free Will.

What authors, or books have influenced you?
Many… I love books! I have deep respect towards Hesse, Rumi, Tolstoy, Jung, Jose Saramago, Orhan Pamuk, Ouspensky, Aurobindo, Giordano Bruno

What are you working on now?
Working on the book called: Symbols and their Spiritual Meanings. I am fascinated by alchemy, symbols, and this beautiful language of the soul.

Nataša Nuit Pantović Awesomegang Interview with Nuit

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Interview with Read Write Club
Read Write Club Interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit

Q. How did you go about getting published?
A group of spiritual researchers of 7 Authors worked together to create this Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books. The Series is published by Artof4Elements, a self-help publisher focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness.

Q. What is your writing process? Do you have a time, day or place you like to write?
I read and write at all times.
My creative journey within this life represents a huge amount of my “life” journey.
I never had a TV or a mobile phone, so my time-wasters are reduced to a minimum.

Q. What do you like to do when you’re not writing? Full-time job, pets, hobbies?
At the moment I am actively researching and living the day-to-day skills of Spiritual Mothering and Conscious Parenting with my two beautiful kids adopted from Ethiopia. Love dancing bare-foot in the rain, participating in slam poetry events, changing the world, listening to the sea, Serbian raspberries…

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Spiritual Writing Guest Post at Booklikes

We're happy to welcome Nataša Pantović Nuit, an author of 9 mindfulness books and spiritual researcher and trainer, on BookLikes blog. Nataša introduces the subject of spiritual writings, and we have to confess that we've learned a lot form this short piece. We wish you all inspiring and spiritual reading. And writings!

If you are into “Spiritual writings” you are probably already pre-warned and have experience more than a few expectations and accusations instantly associated with this amazing genre. To be fair, throughout the history this was the most read genre of all. Remember the “eternal” classics such as: Bible, Koran, Baghavagita, to mention just a few, that have earned the reputation of the “best sellers” of all times. Whether in English speaking countries or within the countries of the East, the books that took the attention of the millions were “Spiritual” writings, talking about eternal love, happiness, or damnation.

Even within the ancient marketing, it was clearly understood that if a book is written by God, it stands a much better chance to win huge audience. Paradoxically, if you are a believer, all the books are by force written by God or influenced by His or Her Majesty, cause God as an Omni-potent entity must surely encompass the world of writing, yet a claim that the words are directly channeled by Holy Spirit (a messenger of God) is quite a popular one. Yet the competition within the world of Holy Spirit followers is quite tough, surely such experiences must be unique and sacred, so the other people’s assentation of the same, was at times guarded by deathly sword.

Within the competition of who is more “enlightened”, and closer to God, only “the best” could possibly survive. Some tradition have decided to keep this “spot” reserved only for the karmic few, by birth given rights, some others chose a complicated hierarchical process that after the completion give their God representatives the full trust.

Moving a step away from the Holy Books, and mind you this was not easy, there were times when only Holy Books were readily available for folks around the fire gathered to read, the written word was once “sacred”. If it is “written” then it must be true. Pope Innocent the VIII (we are talking 15the century) embraced a book written by two German Dominican Monks, called the “Malleus Maleficarum”, the Witches' Hammer, the hunting manual and blessed it, giving to the Inquisition all the power and tools needed to act against this so-called evil, called: women, resulting in killing some-say millions.

The Malleus Maleficarum - Montague Summers, Jakob Sprenger,Heinrich Kramer All wickedness, is but little to the wickedness of a woman. ... It is written in the manual. What else is woman but a foe to friendship, an inescapable punishment, a necessary evil, a natural temptation, a desirable calamity, domestic danger, a delectable detriment, an evil nature, painted with fair colors... Women are by nature instruments of Satan - they are by nature carnal, a structural defect rooted in the original creation.

This book was printed and re-printed many times in the centuries to follow, “the Witches' Hammer became the bestseller, the hit amongst different classes, and was passed from hand to hand, read aloud in Churches, and on the village squares, stored in special places, with the Bible, consulted in the dark corridors of the torture chambers. The best Hunters would know it by heart, reciting it as a deepest wisdom against poor women. Printed, reprinted and translated into German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, English, Portuguese, it outsold all other books except the Bible!” (a quote from A-Ma Alchemy of Love, my spiritual historical fiction book, that explores the 17th century China).

Note: Personally, I have a deep interest for this amazing time: the 16th and 17th century when the printed books became available and we finally entered the era when our ancient scripts are readily available for us to read, compare, and thoroughly research.

Back to the modern times, did you know that within the world of our most powerful Internet, the words that still win the most of our “human” interest are: God, sex and love. I bet this does not surprise you!

Writing and talking about “enlightenment”, “love” and “God”, we ought to learn our reputation either as an eligible representative of a religious structure or as a “Spirit” filled individual that allows this “Divine “ force to flow within ones life.

Detaching the “psychological” tools from the religious connotations is always a difficult process and it risks "charlatans" invading the space of Gurus, Philosophers, Sages, Priests, and Spiritual Researchers promising an "instant happiness", a "curse" or a "pink pill" that cure all the diseases and bring immense wealth.

Whether you approach your spiritual writings with the “mind” or with “heart” filled with “Divine” flow, this will not be an easy journey, yet with the "Rightful Effort", under the shade of inspiration, and within the worlds of a constant ever-expanding self-development training, working with Virtues, Creativity, Changing Habits, etc., you might be able to truly “break” into this most amazing market.

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nataša Nuit Pantović

In an Interview Buzzfeed Conscious Parenting Interview with Nuit she talks about Conscious Parenting Course movement and methodology.

Mothering as a Spiritual Quality

'Conscious Parenting' or Spiritual Parenting is a natural result of our decision to start working on our Parenting Self-Development.'

'Stepping into the foot-steps of our ancestors, gurus, alchemists, sages, dreaming a better world, we walk our path enriching our mental, emotional and spiritual experiences. Within the parenting world this movement takes the form of: Conscious Parenting. As a Conscious Parent we acknowledge that every child is an individual with a different growth rate and a potential that is varied and vast. Respecting the needs of these beautiful souls, listening to their unique voices, hearing their wants will assure them that no matter how tiny they are somebody will kneel down to Listen. Respecting the potential that is hidden within each child, we respect their potential to become Kings of their Trade, or Saviors of the World to come.'

'Our children need our Love, support and sanity within this amazing matrix of choices we live in. They need us to guide them towards healthy foods, habits, inspiring activities, life enriching friends, etc.'

Q. Can we do it and how?

A. 'It is possible to get it RIGHT if we stick to the very basic principle of Self-Development and Spiritual Growth: encouraging within our children a strong capacity for feeling, rich soul experiences, with a capacity for strong mental growth and a potential for strong willpower.' But we can not do it alone. I keep saying to my kids: Please help me become a better and more loving parent!

'It is easy for parents to lose themselves in Parenting Responsibilities, in day to day tasks, in screams of demanding children, within the piles of shit of their babies, within Parenting Rules and Roles. It is easy for parents to lose the connection with Her Majesty Love. A harsh or skeptical parent can easily subdue the life force of the child. An energy of a warm, gentle, loving parent will be absorbed unconsciously into the new forming mind that will so gain and maintain a deep devotion to Life.'

A. 'It is important not to give up, get discouraged, or forget that we can aim to reach our highest potential even surrounded with screams, buttered with no sleep, exhausted with the utter lack of privacy, utter lack of space for one-self, constantly challenged with various demands (for more and more chocolate, for more and more TV, for more and more games, for more and more expensive gifts, for more and more and more…);'

Q. What is the methodology of Conscious Parenting course?

A. 'Within the Conscious Parenting Course Methodology, at all times, we are very attentive and careful about the child's evolving world of senses that needs stability, routine, and structure, that needs constant attention and care, world of emotions that needs love, freedom and creativity and world of thoughts that needs Discrimination as an Ability to chose Right Thinking, Emotions, Behavior. Soul stands at the center of the children growth and development, as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life. Be tentative to the Soul's whispers.'

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments It is Mindfulness TIME! Download for FREE this weekend!

Ama Alchemy of Love Quote by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Nataša Pantović (Nuit) | 12 comments Conscious Living The Humanity / Gaia’s Unconsciousness is Unavoidable Part of our Family Lives by Nuit, the Author of A-Ma Yin and Yang Balance in Ancient China A-Ma Alchemy of Love Historical Spiritual Fiction set in Ancient China by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Gaia’s environment is at all times either positively or negatively charged.

Following the quantum physic logic, these states change randomly but in a typical cycle are randomly distributed within the 50% - 50% ration. This greatly puzzled our ancestors and Chinese, for example, while researching this phenomenon have created Calendars...