Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 50,000 Word YA fantasy Novel

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Thompson | 1 comments Hello everyone I am looking for 3-4 beta readers to read my 50,000 word novel...I will send you a chapter at a time with questions at the end of each chapter. here is a quick summary of my story. It is about a nymph named Callie who lives in a village where men and women are segregated, the women(nymphs) and men(satyr) come together once a year to basically reproduce during a 2 week mating festival after the baby is born if it is a boy it lives with the father in the satyr village if it's a girl it grows up in the nymph village. Callie was abandoned when she was born and lives with a nymph named dyna who has raised her as her own. one day Callie finds out some secrets that send her on a journey of self discovery and a mission to change the ways of the village along with a touch of romance and some epic battles. This is my first book so I am a little new to the beta reading process. I am looking for people who will give me honest feedback as i want my book to be the best that it can be! thank you in advance and i look forward to hearing for you!

message 2: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 1 comments Hi Julia, this story sounds like it has some potential and I would definitely be interested in giving it a read. I'm also in your target audience, so that should be helpful. :)