Audiobooks discussion

Ask Audible > 40% off Audible and KindleUnlimited for Amazon Prime members

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3446 comments I noticed that Amazon is offering 40% off a 6-month Audible membership for Prime members. It seems to be tied with their Amazon Prime Day coming up July 11, but the offer appears to be available now. If you missed Audible's recent membership offer and are an Amazon Prime member, this deal's a just little better ($8.95/month for 6 months). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...

Also, they have 40% off KindleUnlimited memberships, for those interested: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/ku/...

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy (AudioAddict1234) | 383 comments Hmm when I go to that link I get the $14.95 price.

message 3: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3446 comments Joy wrote: "Hmm when I go to that link I get the $14.95 price."

Weird. Are you a prime member? If so, maybe just go to amazon.com and click on their Prime Day banner at the top of the page, and see if you see the Audible offer on that page.

message 4: by Jan (last edited Jun 29, 2017 11:27AM) (new)

Jan | 583 comments I think you have to wait until July 10th at 9 PM ET for the prices to be good.

message 5: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3446 comments Jan wrote: "I think you have to wait until July 10th at 9 PM ET for the prices to be good."

Mine appears to be working now.

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan | 583 comments Good to know Kristie! I plan on taking advantage of the Kindle Unlimited IF it will let me pay with a Gift Card. Need to investigate that.

message 7: by Joy (new)

Joy (AudioAddict1234) | 383 comments Kristie wrote: "Joy wrote: "Hmm when I go to that link I get the $14.95 price."

Weird. Are you a prime member? If so, maybe just go to amazon.com and click on their Prime Day banner at the top of the page, and se..."

I am a prime member and I did that but it didn't show me audible. Oh, well.

message 8: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3446 comments Joy wrote: "Kristie wrote: "Joy wrote: "Hmm when I go to that link I get the $14.95 price."

Weird. Are you a prime member? If so, maybe just go to amazon.com and click on their Prime Day banner at the top of ..."

That's really weird. Sorry to hear that. I'm debating whether or not to sign up. I probably won't...I have so many books. If they have it again next year maybe I'll sign up.

message 9: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 475 comments Boohoo! When I ran out of credits and needed to sign up again the only memberships offered were Platinum and gold. I was sad I couldn't get the all-at-once credit offer which was a much better deal. Sigh, oh well. I took the monthly Gold. A day or maybe 2 later up came the offer I wanted, and now that I'm a Prime member an even better one. But I've already signed.

message 10: by Lizfm (last edited Jun 30, 2017 01:06PM) (new)

Lizfm | 7 comments I was able to sign up for this today. I checked the fine print before I signed up and I believe it said that this offer is also open to people during a 30 day free trial of Prime, if that matters to anyone.

FYI You don't see this when you go to the Audible page or under membership options there. I had to go to Amazon and click the Prime Day link in the upper right hand corner.

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 1787 comments I am an Audible Light Member so it says I am not qualified - bummer