Slytherin Pride discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Topics That We Don't Use! > Roleplay--On the Hogwarts Express

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) | 1300 comments Mod
((okay, so we're headed to school on the Hogwarts Express. Begin!!))

message 2: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna was slumped in her seat, staring out the window. Leave it to Lola, her best friend, to be sick on the first day of school.

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Hey can we make multiple charries??)))

Jasper was walking along the hall looking for a place to sit.

message 4: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((yeah im gonna make Lola but i will wait))
Arachna saw some random dude walk by her window.

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Yeah I'll do mine a bit later too..))

Jasper stoped. He saw a girl alone in a carriage ((is that what they're called?)) and went inside. "Is this seat taken?"

message 6: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((sorry my computer wacked out))

"Um, no..." replied Arachna carefully eyeing the boy.

message 7: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((um...are you still there?))

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Now I am. Lol!))

"Hi," he said simply, "I'm Jasper."

message 9: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"I''m Malfoy." she stuck out her hand, still a bit wary. "Arachna Malfoy."

message 10: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "A Malfoy, eh? We must be related then. I'm Jasper Lestrange." he said shaking her hand.

message 11: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"Lestrange? I didn't know Aunt Bellatrix had any children." Arachna searched for signs of her great aunt in the boy's face.

message 12: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Yeah she did with the Dark Lord. I'm their son." he said.

message 13: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"Um." Arachna could feel her face turn pale pink. "Pleased to meet you..."

message 14: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) He smiled. "Pleased to meet you too. Have you gone here?"

message 15: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"What do you mean?"

message 16: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Like have you gone to Hogwarts? 'Cause this is actually my first time going to Hogwarts. I've been to Durmstrang for my first three years."

message 17: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna looked at the boy admiringly. "I always wanted to go to Durmstrang. What's it like?"

message 18: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "It's pretty cool. They have a lot of emphasis on the Dark Arts. Not like here where we have 'defense'. And everyone there is more like a dark follower or ex-dark follower. There are waaaaay less goody-goodys there."

message 19: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"Hmm." Arachna cocked her head. This boy was seemed to bost that he still followed the dark side--he was even the Dark Lord's son! "I'll warn you that some 'goody-goodys' might beat you up if they hear you saying that."

message 20: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Let them. See if they can." he smiled.

message 21: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna didn't know how to respond. She simply turned her head and looked out the window again.

message 22: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "So how are the Malfoys holding up after all that happened?"

message 23: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

This time Arachna turned bright red. She mumbled something uninteligable.

message 24: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "What was that?" he said leaning closer.

message 25: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"None of your buisness!" Arachna shouted. "But since you asked so very nicely..." She sneered cruelley. "We're just fine, thank you very much."

message 26: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "I'm sorry. I didn't know that topic was off-limits to you." he said calmly.

message 27: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((wow Arachna and Jasper don't seem to like each other very much, do they?))
"You're quite rude, Mr. Lestrange." Arachna reached for her wand. "And unless you want to get hexed," she pointed it at him. "I'd suggest you leave me alone."

message 28: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Well Jasper is a Lestrange...and Bella was pretty loyal to the Dark Lord whereas the Malfoys were a bit "Eh"))

He smiled. "As you wish Ms. Malfoy but you'll be seeing plenty of me at school." He stood up to leave. "So you might as well get used to me."

message 29: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna kept her wand out as the boy stood up, ready to curse him if he made any sudden movement.
((how are we going to continue this if u leave?))

message 30: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Well...uh...she can tell him to stay?))

"Au revoir, Ms. Malfoy," he said starting for the door.

message 31: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((why would she tell him to stay?))

message 32: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((IDK! Bipolar? Lol!))

message 33: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((haha. maybe he sees something in the hall that makes him want to stay...))

message 34: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Right! Good one!))

He's at the door but he sees Albus Potter. His stomach twists. "You're lucky Malfoy. I'm staying." He said closing the blinds.

message 35: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"Oh yes, lucky me," said Arachna sarcasticlly. "Why, what's up? See your daddy?"

message 36: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "My dad is dead." he said simply. "And no. Just an enemy..."

message 37: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna got up and peered through the blinds. "I don't see anybody."

message 38: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Well he was there." he said slinking back and helping himself to a Chocolate Frog.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2009 07:26PM) (new)

Rose and Ryan walked down the hall of the train together, looking for an empty carriage. Finally, they came to one where there was only one boy and girl. They recognized the girl as Arachna Malfoy, a friend of theirs. They waved and entered. "Hey, R." Rose said with a confused glance to the boy. "Whose your...friend?" she asked, noticing the hateful glances Arachna was shooting the boy.

message 40: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) Arachna had started to say something but Jasper interrupted her, "I'm Jasper Lestrange," he said extending his hand.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Both Rose and Ryan stiffened upon hearing his last name. They glanced at eachother nervously, then Rose shook his hand and Ryan said, "A Lestrange, huh? I guess that makes us some form of relatives. We're Blacks. I'm Ryan, and this is Rose" ((that sounded jst a teeny bit wierd, lol)) Rose smiled shyly.

message 42: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Pleased to meet you both. And yes I'm a Lestrange. Why do you ask?" he said slyly.

((LMAO! Kinda...))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose glanced to Arachna, then back to Jasper and said, "I just find that interesting...I mean, seeing as the only child Bellatrix ever had with her husband died."

message 44: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna smiled at Rose and scowled at Jasper. "His father is the Dark Lord."

((g2g i have 2 wake up early this morning!))

message 45: by Hiram Alexander (last edited Aug 03, 2009 07:45PM) (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Oh. You all were thinking that Bella had me with Rodolphus?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2009 07:43PM) (new)

((kk)) Rose and Ryan stared at Arachna then at Jasper. A smile hovered around their faces, "It's an honor to meet the son of the Dark Lord." Rose said gazing at Jasper in amazement.

message 47: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Kay!))

"Thanks. Althought it's kind of weird to be reffered to as the son of the Dark Lord." he said smiling.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smile fell, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I hope I haven't offended you!" she said and Ryan looked worried

message 49: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((arrg! I can't bring myself to get off!!))
"Trust me, it's not an honor," said Arachna. "This jerk insulted my family."

message 50: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "No it's alright. It's just weird to be called that, that's all." he said.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.