Vengeance on High - Joani Archer
Foreign Body - Kathleen Taylor
The Dark Horse - Craig Johnson
Through A Glass Deadly - Sarah Atwell
Permit for Murder - Valerie Wolzien
Anniversary to Die For - Valerie Wolzien
Might As Well Laugh About It - Marie Osmond
The Good Girl's Guide to Murder - Susan McBride with Marcia Wilkie

I had a good month with lots of good books, Intent to Kill was good. I like most of Grippando's books. Also enjoyed Susan McBride's book. I read the Marie Osmond book not expecting to like it but she was very entertaining. Made me LOL a few times. Also enjoyed Joyce & Jim Lavene's Perfect Poison. I am still struggling trying to figure out Goodreads and am sure I am not taking advantage of all the features.

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Leslie wrote: "A Welcome Grave - Michael Koryta
See How She Dies - Lisa Jackson
Quick Study - Maggie Barbieri
A Rose From the Dead - Kate Collins
Vengeance Runs Cold - Joani Ascher
Perfect Poison - Joyce & J..."

You had a good month! I was disappointed with the Marie Osmond book and also Monica Ferris' THAI DIE. Looks like you are enjoying the Kathleen Taylor books! I always thought she might write some more of those, but no such luck!

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 101 comments Melody, I was hoping that Kathleen Taylor would write more of those books too. I have really enjoyed her books. I guess my expectations of THAI DIE was lower because I had read some negative reviews but I enjoyed it.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14417 comments Leslie:
Add as many people as friends as you can from this group and any others you frequent and you'll be able to get email digests and view what everyone else is reading and posting from your home link at the top of the Goodreads browser window. That is great fun!

Leslie wrote: " I am still struggling trying to figure out Goodreads and am sure I am not taking advantage of all the features. "