2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Viki's Monthly Plan - July

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viki (last edited Jul 14, 2017 10:50PM) (new)

Viki (VikiR) | 278 comments I am going to be away the first few weeks of July. So thought I would post my monthly plan now. I am hoping to actually get some reading done on the vacation, but with an almost 4 year old and a 1 year old, we will see!

I doubt I will get all these books read next month, but hopefully at least 2!

Currently reading:

The Island by Elin Hilderbrand

Fiction:

Island Girls by Nancy Thayer
Talking to Addison by Jenny Colgan
Summer by the Sea by Susan Wiggs
Carpool Diem by Nancy Star

Series:

The Main Corpse (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery, #6) by Diane Mott Davidson

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 860 comments Have fun with the kids. And good luck getting some reading done.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (ReadingOnTheFly) | 1349 comments Hope you enjoy your vacation, Viki. I never seem to get much reading done while on holiday but I hope you have better luck with it.

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | 7199 comments Mod
You've got all these authors on your list that are on my shelf but I haven't read yet! What a great selection.

Enjoy! Looking forward to your reviews of the books and your vacation! Can't believe your baby is already a year old:)

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela | 654 comments Have a wonderful vacation Viki. Good luck with getting some reading done. My reading level goes way down when I'm on holiday.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) | 2568 comments Good luck with your list, Viki!
Hope you have a fantastic holiday!

message 7: by Anita (new)

Anita (AnitaNoDiva) | 777 comments Ah, traveling with children, I remember those days and am very glad that they are a memory! Great list, happy reading.

message 8: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (Trakka) | 1361 comments Have a great holiday with the children and hope you can relax and get some reading done!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1069 comments Hope you are having a great time!

message 10: by Viki (new)

Viki (VikiR) | 278 comments I am back from my vacation. I finished two books!! We had a great vacation. We went camping, to the beach and visit many cool things. And had some yummy ice cream!!

Books finished:

Island Girls by Nancy Thayer 4/5 - Great book. It was a pretty easy read. Perfect for vacation.

The Island by Elin Hilderbrand

4/5- I really enjoy this book and loved all the characters!