Mount TBR 2017 discussion

Level 7: Mt. Everest (100 Books) > Sophia's Climb II

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (SophiaRose) Happily I have reached Mt. Everest level in June and hope to climb right to the top.

My YTD coming from El Toro level is 85. :) I'll have good progress by the end of July hopefully.

message 2: by Sophia (last edited Jul 26, 2017 02:14PM) (new)

Sophia (SophiaRose) And here's what I have for July...

YTD 91/100

Still into You (Loving on the Edge, #1.5) by Roni Loren Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1) by Ilona Andrews A Civil Contract by Georgette Heyer Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger Blameless (Parasol Protectorate, #3) by Gail Carriger Heir to the Duke (The Duke's Sons, #1) by Jane Ashford Rescue Me (Lovett, Texas, #3) by Rachel Gibson

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (SophiaRose) For August, I pushed hard and made it to the top so I'll be moving on up to Mt. Olympus' climb after this month. Yahoo!!!

YTD: 109/100

This month:
Lady Fortescue Steps Out (Poor Relation, #1) by M.C. Beaton A Thankful Love (Richards Family, #1) by K. Victoria Chase First Strike (I-Team, #5.9) by Pamela Clare Broken Soldier (Broken Soldier #1.1) by Clara Frost Roped (Purgatory Club, #1) by Eliza Gayle And to All a Good Night (Life Lessons, #1.5) by Kaje Harper Desperate Measures (A Regency Short Story) by Candice Hern Undenied (The Amoveo Legend, #2.5) by Sara Humphreys Unspeakable (The Nature of Grace, #1.5) by S.R. Johannes A Little Bit of Hot (Out of Uniform, #9.5) by Elle Kennedy The Reckoning (The Grandmaster's Legacy #4.5) by Taylor Lee Cutters vs. Jocks (Chicago Sports Romance #1) by Elizabeth Marx Pemberley Weddings by Renata McMann Restore (Stories of Singularity, #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn Containment (Stories of Singularity, #2) by Susan Kaye Quinn Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5) by Gail Carriger

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Wow! Great job Sophia on reaching the top of Mount Everest!

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (SophiaRose) Leslie wrote: "Wow! Great job Sophia on reaching the top of Mount Everest!"

Thanks, Leslie! I'm very excited to get this far. :)

message 6: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) | 226 comments Woo-hoo, congrats!

message 7: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (SophiaRose) Jessika wrote: "Woo-hoo, congrats!"

Very excited, Jessika! :)