World of Writers discussion

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

malayna (loubatanti) | 24 comments Mod
Please introduce yourself!

I'm want to be a writer/author when I grow up! I write novels in my spare time, and I love to read (duh) and act!

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Diller | 1 comments Ummm, don't really know where to go with this but,
1. I want to go to college in Madison and get a English major
2. I want to be a writer and a booktuber
3. I love to read a lot. Mostly fantasy and fiction
4. I write small stories that I never actually finish and I'm hoping with this group that I could write more

message 3: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Thanks so much for joining and I hope you do write more because of this group!!

message 4: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Thanks for joining!!

message 5: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Spread the word guys! We need to have enough members who are willing to write and enough members who are willing to judge! Of course we will be switching off so everyone will have a chance at both!!

message 6: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 3 comments Mod
Hello there! I'm Ramya, and I'm an aspiring author :)

message 7: by Sarahxox (new)

Sarahxox | 1 comments I love to read as a hobby (or sport :) ). Although I love it and write sometimes, I don't want to be a writer or do a degree in an English major.

message 8: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Sarahxox wrote: "I love to read as a hobby (or sport :) ). Although I love it and write sometimes, I don't want to be a writer or do a degree in an English major."

Hi and welcome! I'm so glad you joined!!

message 9: by Booknerdica (new)

Booknerdica | 2 comments Hi, this is my first group I joined(interestingly).
I want to be a booktuber(i will but the thing is when)
I read I love reading I just kind of just love reading
I've never been in a group in fact idk what to do here at least thanks Malayna for inviting me.thank you.

message 10: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Hi and welcome! Here you just post to discussions and we are hosting writing competitions. For those of us who don't want to write or don't like it or have no time you can also judge for us!!

message 11: by Amalia (last edited Jul 10, 2017 06:33PM) (new)

Amalia | 4 comments Hello, my name is Amalia, but I mostly go by Mali. I like to write, but i dont do it often (because I would be embarrassed if i let someone read it), but despite this, I want to write! Anything and everything! I'm not sure about the whole novel thing but I like short stories.

message 12: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Amalia wrote: "Hello, my name is Amalia, but I mostly go by Mali. I like to write, but i dont do it often (because I would be embarrassed if i let someone read it), but despite this, I want to write! Anything and..."

Welcome to the group!

message 13: by Amalia (new)

Amalia | 4 comments Thank you! So we just write whatever genre and post it here?

message 14: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Amalia wrote: "Thank you! So we just write whatever genre and post it here?"

You post it on the thread for the entries of the month but yes, that is the gist of it ;)

message 15: by Amalia (new)

Amalia | 4 comments Natalie wrote: "Ummm, don't really know where to go with this but,
1. I want to go to college in Madison and get a English major
2. I want to be a writer and a booktuber
3. I love to read a lot. Mostly fantasy and..."

Number four applies to me too. You should see my google docs...too many "works in progress"

message 16: by Kaylin (new)

Kaylin (awesomepossum12) | 1 comments Hi, my name is Kaylin and i just joined Goodreads. I love to write.

message 17: by malayna, Boss Mod XD (new)

Kaylin wrote: "Hi, my name is Kaylin and i just joined Goodreads. I love to write."

Welcome!

message 18: by Eveline (new)

Eveline Hopkins | 1 comments Greetings to all!
I am Eveline the author of Wardrobe Detox
t’s a book about psycological purifying by cleaning your wardrobe and really understanding how you want to look like in future, how you want to feel. There are some tips and strategy about how to change your life become more of who you actually are.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076F1JNBJ

This book is on a free promotion for 2 more days

I’d love for you to check it out and receive value from this, and in exchange would you mind leaving your thoughts. Your honest review on Amazon. You know if it’s great - share it’s great, if it’s bad - share your potential feedback you might have for me.