Book In A Jar discussion

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1)
July: The Long Way > 0 to PORT CORIOL

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Book Roast | 119 comments Mod
Discussing the begining of the book to and including the chapter names PORT CORIOL. I wanted to seperate it by day logs but realised that's not very reliable hah

*Please don't spoil anything beyond this point of the book! <3

Love,

G

Laura-Diana | 19 comments I LOVE THIS BOOK

message 3: by Larry (new) - added it

Larry Truett (larrytruett) Fun start to a book. Nice world building and character development. Definite Firefly vibe. Also Star Trek (NG & Enterprise). Also maybe Futurama.

Pauliina Vuorinen | 4 comments I'm joining late, but I really like the start to this book! I'm not big on scifi but this book manages to keep my interest.

Bokcamilla | 10 comments Aslo a late start to read this book. But I think I´m enjoying it, Perhaps it will be better when I continue.

Larry wrote: "Fun start to a book. Nice world building and character development. Definite Firefly vibe. Also Star Trek (NG & Enterprise). Also maybe Futurama."

Now that you mentioned it - Futurama vibes for sure!

Pauliina wrote: "I'm joining late, but I really like the start to this book! I'm not big on scifi but this book manages to keep my interest."

I already saw that you liked it, so I'm really glad! :D Maybe this will make you reach for sci fi more? I love that genre x

Bokcamilla wrote: "Aslo a late start to read this book. But I think I´m enjoying it, Perhaps it will be better when I continue."

Hope you'll love it!