The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) The Way of Kings question

The Stormlight Archive
Bruce Rachlin Bruce Jun 28, 2017 10:29AM
Can someone tell me how many volumes are in this series and what is the order of the books? Thanks for your help

The are supposed to be ten in the series, but only 1 and 2 are out. The Way of Kings, and The Words of Radiance. Book 3 is coming out in September!

Oathbringer is actually coming out in November. There is also a novella, Edgedancer, that takes place between Words of Radiance (book 2) and the forthcoming Oathbringer. I would recommend reading that before Oathrbinger.

Darren Thanks Daniel, I'm loving the series so far (currently reading Words of Radiance) I'll take in Edgedancer next.
May 03, 2018 08:15AM

There will be 10 books total, but divided into two pentalogies. Once the first pentalogy is finished the second will be set sometime into the future; still related and with characters we know, but the first pentalogy will make a complete story.

There are two books out and the third one coming out in November as stated above. You don't need to worry, the author is very productive and consistent in providing high quality and publishing regularly.

It's been so long since I have read WoR, I may need to go back and freshen up before I start Oathbringer.

Loved Words of Radiance. Thanks, Daniel, will look out for Edgedancer.