Universes Unite [Rebooted!] discussion

Off-Campus Area & Town > One More Time Sushi

Comments (showing 1-50 of 518) (518 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 18329 comments Mod

Sakura and Reiji's sushi restaurant, they work here during the day and live in the house upstairs after-hours with their three kids.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 18329 comments Mod
Ayumu once again held open the door for Yuki, then walked in after her. "Seems like a really cozy place," He commented, looking around. "Not too busy either, which is good,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded, stepping inside. "Where do you want to sit?" She asked, since half the restaurant was empty.

"How about here?" He pointed to a spot closest to the counter. "That way we can watch our food being prepared, right in front of us!"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki laughed before nodding, quite happy he was. "To the center of it all, then." She reolied as she began walking.

Ayumu took a seat right in front of the counter where a woman in traditional clothing was chopping up some fish. "What can I get for you two?" She asked, not looking up.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki looked at the menu before shrugging. "Surprise me?" She asked, smiling a little.

The woman nodded. "Alright," She went back to work.

"She seems no-nonsense," Ayumu commented. "She probably gets a lot of business that way,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded, nudging his shoulder with hers. "How have you been?"

message 10: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

He shrugged. "Good I guess. Not much to say, since I'm not one to do...anything, really. I haven't even infected anyone since I arrived here, if you can believe it,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki smiled a little, nodding. "Neither have I- generally I just...go out of town for that.""

message 12: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"I haven't even done that," He shrugged. "Maybe I have accidentally because of my nature, but purposely? Nope,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments "I have to, or I feel even more sick." She replied, biting her bottom lip.

message 14: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Really?" He asked in surprise. "I don't have that problem....or maybe mine is just slower to progress,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments "It's getting better." She said, to not make him feel bad.

message 16: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Before Ayumu could comment, the woman placed their plates in front of them. "It's the special item today. I hope you enjoy," She said simply, walking off to deal with other customers.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki laughed after they left, grabbing chopsticks.

message 18: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ayumu grabbed his own pair of chopsticks and picked up one of the sushi pieces. "I don't think I've ever had this type before...how about you?"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded, smiling a little. "It's really god-Trust me."

message 20: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

He decided to take her word for it and took a bite, his eyes lighting up slightly. "Wow, it is good! Tangy too, which is my favorite kind of flavour,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki laughed, nodding as she took a bite out of it too. "I know. I've been trying to see how to make them, but..." She shrugged.

message 22: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Make tangy sushi? It shouldn't be that hard," He continued eating. "Maybe a special type of sauce,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments "Ill have to try that, then." She replied, smiling a little. "Are you excited about your class?" She asked.

message 24: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

He nodded eagerly. "Oh yes. I love teaching people, believe it or not. I'm not very good at the topic they picked, but I'm sure I'll make it work," He looked at his hands. "I'll probably need to wear gloves though..."

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki studied him, taking a bite of her food. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

message 26: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"I hope so. I don't like accidentally making people sick," He took a sip of his drink. "Doing my job is expected, but on accident? I feel bad about that..."

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded apprehensively, taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, I get that. Especially when it cost your life, huh?"

message 29: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Yeah...hopefully the staff will be a bit more understanding here though," He finished his sushi surprisingly fast. "There wasn't a lot on my plate..." He commented.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki laughed, sliding him her plate. "Have mine- I'm full, anyways."

message 31: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Are you sure? " He asked nervously, not wanting to just take her food.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments "Sure." Yuki replied, giving him a smile.

message 33: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ayumu nodded and pushed the plate over to himself, then started eating it quietly. "It's not as tangy as I would've liked,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki laughed, nodding. "I think it's still pretty good, though."

message 35: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"You don't really like the tangy stuff though," He took another sip of his drink.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments She paused, looking at him with mock surprise. "Why not?"

message 37: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

He giggled and shrugged. "It's just not your thing, I guess. Not that I'm judging you or anything,"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki laughed, shrugging. "Its not bad...I just don't feel it now." She replied.

message 39: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ayumu finished eating that meal and pushed the empty plate away. "Should we try some more? Or do you want to pay for our meals?"

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments "Do you want more?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink.

message 41: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Nah, I'm good, but I figured it was best to ask you," Ayumu shrugged and looked around for a worker.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded, taking out her wallet to pay for her food.

message 43: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

The mysterious woman came back and nodded at their empty plates. "Are you two done?" She asked, and Ayumu nodded.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded too, looking over at Ayumu for a moment.

message 45: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

Ayumu motioned to Yuki to pay, since she had already taken out her wallet.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki nodded, handing the woman the money for their food.

message 47: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Thank you, I hope you enjoyed your food," She smiled slightly as she took the money, then walked off.

Evelin⛧ Wayward  Daughter⛧ (StrayQueen) | 4073 comments Yuki smiled back before standing, hitting Ayumus shoulder lightly. "Let's go."

message 49: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

"Right," He got off his seat and stretched. "Where to now?"

message 50: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ , Modess of Pinkness (new)

He thought about it, but ended up shrugging. "I don't know...I'm not very familiar with the town, you know. I do know there's a farmers' market near here that I'd love to visit,"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11