SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Member showcase N through T > Tony Salter: Best Eaten Cold now available

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tony (new)

Tony Salter | 2 comments I have been writing full time for two and half years. Best Eaten Cold is my second novel, but the first to be published. I have been overwhelmed with the response so far (5.0 on Amazon UK after 38 reviews) and want to increase awareness with just the right amount of shameless self-promotion:-)

Best Eaten Cold tells the story of Fabiola who has just given birth to a son, Sam. She lives an idyllic life in Oxford – beautiful house, adoring husband, happy healthy baby – the coming years will be filled with joy and laughter.

But she has a past. A past which she thought she’d left behind her. When tiny cracks start to appear in the perfect glass bubble of Fabiola’s life, that rosy future becomes blurred and uncertain. Is the past catching up with her, or was it always too good to be true?

Love, obsession, loss and revenge; Best Eaten Cold is both a compelling psychological thriller, and a cautionary tale for our times.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1077 comments Hi Tony, welcome to the showcase.

message 3: by Tony (new)

Tony Salter | 2 comments Thank you!

message 4: by G.G., Genre Buster Extraordinaire (new)

G.G. (GGAtcheson) | 562 comments Mod
Hello Tony, and what Christina said. ;)