YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

A Matter of Trust (Montana Rescue, #3)
This topic is about A Matter of Trust
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > A Matter of Trust (Montana Rescue #3) by Susan May Warren --> Starting July 7th, 2017

Comments (showing 1-26 of 26) (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Starting this next. Cannot wait. :))

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments I started it this morning!

Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Just finished Chapter 7 (view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments 9%

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Caitlyn, it's so cool that she's from Vermont -- like you. :))

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Yeah, it's definitely different than I was expecting too, but I'm really liking the book also! :)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Chapters 8-12 (view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Chapter 13 (view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Right now I'm 75% done and at the beginning of chapter 15! :)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments I just finished it! It was fabulous! :)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments I'm 98% done. On the epilogue. :D

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Chapters 8-12 Chapters 8-12

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Chapter 13 So Jess's real first name is Selene, wow I never would have guessed what her real name is!
I'm with Ty, I totally never saw it coming that Brette's dad lost everything to Jess's dad's P..."

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Last chapter(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Okay, off to go finish the book now. I can already tell I'm giving it 5 stars. :))

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Melanie wrote: "Caitlyn wrote: "Chapters 8-12 Chapters 8-12

I was so glad we got to find out who she was (or at least it seems like she's Ella's old friend. I wonder who killed her?

I can't say for sure, but I ..."

(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Melanie wrote: "Caitlyn wrote: "Chapter 13 So Jess's real first name is Selene, wow I never would have guessed what her real name is!
I'm with Ty, I totally never saw it coming that Brette's dad lost everything t..."

(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Melanie wrote: "Last chapter[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Finished

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Melanie wrote: "Caitlyn wrote: "Chapter 13 So Jess's real first name is Selene, wow I never would have guessed what her real name is!
I'm with Ty, I totally never saw it coming that Brette's dad l..."

(view spoiler)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Thanks so much for buddy reading this with me, Caitlyn. It was so much fun to discuss it with you. :D

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Melanie wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Melanie wrote: "Caitlyn wrote: "Melanie wrote: "Caitlyn wrote: "Chapter 13 So Jess's real first name is Selene, wow I never would have guessed what her real name is!
I'm with Ty, I totally never saw it coming tha..."

(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 34 comments Awww, I had a blast discussing this one with you, Melanie! Thanks for reading it with me! Right before we decided to do this buddy read I had just been thinking it felt like it had been forever since we did a buddy read, so I am so happy that we got to buddy read this one and I can't wait to read A Name Unknown with you! :)

Melanie (LoveBeingVegan) | 9792 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Awww, I had a blast discussing this one with you, Melanie! Thanks for reading it with me! Right before we decided to do this buddy read I had just been thinking it felt like it had been forever sin..."

I know, it was way too long since the last one. Can't wait to start White's book soon. :D