♛Royal Bloodshed Academy♔ discussion

♛School > ♛Kitchen

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by emma (last edited Jun 27, 2017 10:13AM) (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 352 comments Mod
descriptiondescriptiondescription

Probably one of the most coolest places to be in the whole entire school is the kitchen. Students can come here at any time to bake or cook, or just learn in general for when they have to make it out into the world on their own. Please clean up once you leave.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments Catherine and Saffia found the culinary class quite easily, and Catherine set her stuff down on a nearby table. "It is very roomy," She noticed.

ella {amor deliria nervosa} (katarella) | 303 comments
Saffia walked into the large kitchen, dropping her bag next to Catherine's things. "Yeah, I can't believe I've never been here," she remarked while looking around.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments "Me neither. Then again, I do not spend much time exploring the school," She walked over to a stove. "So, how about we get started on those cupcakes?"

Saffia nodded her head enthusiastically. She was starving now but the thought of baking suddenly reminded her she had no clue on where to start. "Let's get started! There must be a baking book around here somewhere," she muttered.

((sorry it took me a while to reply))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments ((It's alright))

"Well I was reading that cooking book earlier. I also helped my sisters bake cupcakes. I believe i still remember how," She said, tying an apron on first. "But first we will need ingredients,"

Saffia nodded enthusiastically. Thankfully at least one of them new what to do; at least a little bit. "Ok, what will we need?" she asked while taking a white apron for herself and trying it around her neck and waist.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments "Well, if we are making them from scratch, oil, flour, sugar, eggs, milk..." She mentally checked off a list in her head. "I feel as though that list is missing something though,"

"Did you take the book from the library with you? We could check the ingredients in there," Saffia replied silently wishing she had payed more attention to her parent's recipes when she was a child.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments She blushed and shook her head. "No...I didn't think of it. But I'll go run and get it, while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees?" She offered, about to go back to the library.

"Ok I think I can manage that," she replied making her way to one of the large ovens. Still facing Catherine she added, "but you don't have to run all the way back to the library. Check that stack of papers over there. Maybe it has some recipes."

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments "Oh, I didn't even see those," she pouted slightly and flipped through the papers, soon coming across a cupcake recipe. "Well, they're for chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, but it is still a cupcake recipe," She concluded.

"Maybe we could swap some of the ingredients. What cupcakes did you want?" Saffia asked, already questioning if she even had the skill to only swap the ingredients. To say she was talentless when it came to baking was an understatement.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments "I wanted vanilla, but I suppose there are alright. They will be a lot more richer than other other ones though," She warned, already measuring out some flour and dumping int into the mixing bowl.

Saffia shrugged grabbing the rest of the ingredients from the cupboard. "I don't mind if you don't," she answered honestly. It had been ages since she'd had any type of cupcake so any kind would be enough.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments "They are still cupcakes," She cracked three eggs into the bowl and then poured in a cup of milk, looking around. "Whisk please,"

Saffia opened a few drawers, finally locating a whisk in one of them. "Alright, I definitely know how to do that," she chuckled, whisking the eggs thoroughly.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments As Saffia did that, Catherine read the next step on the paper. "Now we add the milk and sugar," She read out-loud, pouring those into the bowl once Saffia was finished.

Saffia watched Catherine as she added the next ingredients on the last. Somehow she seemed like a natural at it while Saffia still was trying to get the hang of it all. "What's next?"

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (PinkHairedWannabe) | 599 comments "Hmmm..." She opened the top of the oil bottle. "Pour some oil inside," She gently did so, making a circle in the bowl. "Now we mix all of that together again,"