Ta-da!! ^^ discussion

25 views
Help > New Folders/Topics?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Killer Queen (last edited Aug 20, 2009 04:36PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) If you want a new folder and/or topic tell me here.

So far we have:
-Hello!
-Ta-da!! ^^'s themes
-Questions
-Help
-Mods
-Advertising
-Spamming and Chatting
-Random
-Fun Debates
-Lists
-Pictures
-Jokes
-Games
-Books
-Writing
-Movies
-T.V.
-Haters
-Lovers (Ew... not that way!!)
-Roleplay


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) we have rp?!


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) awesome group btw


message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ty.
yup, but i'm not making the actual rp section yet


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) aww kay. im gonna invite ppl


message 6: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) yay!


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) done. 116 peeps


message 8: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *claps*


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) *bows deeply* thank u, thank u


message 10: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I NEED THOSE LINKS!


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) I PUT THEM UP!!


message 12: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i saw


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) okies. THANKS FOR MAKING ME MOD!!
we should make a caps lock spree topic


message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i'll do that


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) thanks!


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i invited 163 people.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "If you want a new folder and/or topic tell me here.

So far we have:
-Hello!
-Help
-Questions
-Mods
-Advertising
-Spamming and Chatting
-Pictures
-Books
-Writing
-Movies
-Games
-Roleplay "


can i make a topic about warriors in the books topic?


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

can we talk about LLAMAS?


message 19: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Callum wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "If you want a new folder and/or topic tell me here.

So far we have:
-Hello!
-Help
-Questions
-Mods
-Advertising
-Spamming and Chatting
-Pictures
-Books
-Writing
-Movies
-Ga..."


yes. u can do that


message 20: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Anna wrote: "can we talk about LLAMAS?"

i'll make a random section


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Callum wrote: "i invited 163 people."

awesomness!


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Anna wrote: "can we talk about LLAMAS?"

i'll make a random section"


YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Callum wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "If you want a new folder and/or topic tell me here.

So far we have:
-Hello!
-Help
-Questions
-Mods
-Advertising
-Spamming and Chatting
-Pictures
-Books
-Writi..."


okay.


message 24: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. WHY IAM POSTING THIS HERE...DONT ASK ME!Lol...


http://maryammusiclover.blogspot.com/




oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) lol


back to top