Polls for our Souls discussion

Did any book brought tears into your eyes??

Comments (showing 1-50 of 357) (357 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ♡♡Adrita (new)

♡♡Adrita Bailung♡♡ | 11 comments mine-the notebook

message 2: by Lena (last edited Jun 27, 2017 01:40AM) (new)

Lena (booksruletheworld) | 11 comments Clockwork Princess. And a ton of other books as well xD

message 3: by Dilinna (new)

Dilinna | 31 comments Everything Coho (esp Hopeless), Brittainny Cherry and Emma Scott and so many others

message 4: by Irtika (new)

Irtika (goodreadscomIrayaSA) | 38 comments The only book that brought actual tears rolling down my eyes nonstop was Clockwork Princess. I'm not really an emotional person but those last few pages were heartbreakingly beautiful.

message 5: by Lena (last edited Jun 27, 2017 02:03AM) (new)

Lena (booksruletheworld) | 11 comments @Ira I'm a very emotional person when it comes to books and that epilogue broke me inside

message 6: by Anni (new)

Anni (AnniKBooks) | 3 comments All the bright places by Jennifer Niven <3

message 7: by ♡♡Adrita (new)

♡♡Adrita Bailung♡♡ | 11 comments Clockwork princess -I neither read nor heard about this book. But if this book has the power to make one cry, this book will definitely be in my collection in the near future.

message 8: by Irtika (new)

Irtika (goodreadscomIrayaSA) | 38 comments @lena I feeel you!! I always go back and read the epilogue on it's own and it gets me every time!

message 9: by Irtika (new)

Irtika (goodreadscomIrayaSA) | 38 comments @Adrita clockwork princess is the last book of the series called The Infernal Devices. The whole trilogy is great and very well written. The way the author ended the story, however, is what makes it so memorable. You should read it. :)

message 10: by Annesofie (new)

Annesofie (ananasofie) | 187 comments i have never cried while reading like i did during all the light we cannot see. my gosh

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena (Lelenif) | 17 comments The first book that brought tears to my eyes years ago was The Hobbit.
And I cried nonstop during The fault in our stars...

message 12: by nourhan (new)

nourhan (nourhan_) | 8 comments wonder, it ends with us, a million little pieces

message 13: by Rima (new)

Rima  Ben Hammadi | 129 comments Marley and me

message 14: by Asounani (new)

Asounani | 21 comments Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison

message 15: by Luís (new)

Luís C. (goodreadscomDeepblue) | 161 comments Paula from Isabel Allende.... I cry, I cry, I cry..

message 17: by Beagle Lover (new)

Beagle Lover  (BeagleLover55) | 56 comments The ending of "This Book Is Full Of Spiders" by David Wong.

❀ Ayana Tsubuki || Chara Dreemurr || ᏇℐℕTℰℛᏇᎯTℂℋℰℛ || What woudl it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow ❀  (albertislife) | 90 comments Oh and also Half Wild

My quite is from Half Wild. Those where the main characters last words

message 19: by ♡♡Adrita (new)

♡♡Adrita Bailung♡♡ | 11 comments @Ira thanks for the advice. I will try this book.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Charm & Strange
There are others, but this is the most recent.

message 21: by Diana (new)

Diana | 39 comments There's a lot, but the most recent is Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 22: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (wheelguyeric102963) | 20 comments not yet

message 23: by Andreas (new)

Andreas Aristodemou (andreasaristodemou) | 81 comments Most of the books I read brought me tears
All the bright places, Everything Everything, looking for alaska, the beginning of everything, eleanor & park, Iron knight, we were liars, history is all you left me and I'm still counting

message 24: by Andreea (new)

Andreea | 37 comments So many!
A Conjuring of Light (only a couple of tears)
The Song of Achilles (cried a lot!)
Silence (just a few tears towards the end)
All the Light We Cannot See
Me Before You (bawling)
A Monster Calls
And many more, I'm sure.

message 25: by Annesofie (new)

Annesofie (ananasofie) | 187 comments Andreea wrote: "So many!
A Conjuring of Light (only a couple of tears)
The Song of Achilles (cried a lot!)
Silence (just a few tears towards the end)
All the Light We Cannot See
Me Before You (bawling)
A Monster ..."
all the light!!! i cried so hard goooood

message 26: by Louise (last edited Jun 27, 2017 01:24PM) (new)

Louise | 84 comments The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Someone to Look Up to by Jean Gill A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Touch of Power (Healer, #1) by Maria V. Snyder The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

...and probably more,....Yes yes I am an emotional person...

message 27: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Owen-kendall (GemmaOwenKendall) | 13 comments The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Cri (PaperbacksandPizza) (addictedtobookss) | 13 comments All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.

message 29: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 93 comments So Be It
So B. It by Sarah Weeks
Before I Fall
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 106 comments I have had a lot of books bring me to tears...

The Outsiders
Collision Course
Heart on a Chain
Reason to Breathe (This whole series made me cry a thousand tears!)

Etc

message 31: by Bella (new)

Bella | 23 comments The books I cried about the most were The Infernal Devices, due to that miserable ending

message 32: by Bella (new)

Bella | 23 comments And Harry Potter makes me cry like all the time

message 34: by Misstdennis (new)

Misstdennis | 1 comments The real question is, what books haven't made me cry!!

message 35: by randomfangirl (new)

randomfangirl | 10 comments O yes too many times. The last star, Harry Potter and tfios??? It was only few of them.

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy (TheNikitaGirl) | 25 comments STILL ALICE ugh gut wrenching

message 37: by Ellen (last edited Jun 28, 2017 06:26AM) (new)

Ellen (ellen-jane) | 19 comments Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne, All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

message 39: by Kaylie (new)

Kaylie { Kaylie's Book Korner } (kayliesbookkorner) | 1 comments I don't shed tears because of books often, but The Midnight Star by Marie Lu brought me to tears...

message 40: by Carina (new)

Carina Rosas (carinamrosas) | 8 comments A Monster Calls BROKE ME.

With Wonder I cry very happily. Like clapping and all.

Amren's Wife Taylor (aboutfandoms) | 13 comments Truly too many to name. I've outright sobbed at so many books.

message 43: by Laiba (new)

Laiba Saif (livelaughlaiba) | 7 comments All I can think of at the moment is A Thousand Splendid Suns and Crooked Kingdom, though I'm sure there were plenty more.

message 45: by poiboy (new)

poiboy | 10 comments easy.. What Dreams May Come.

message 46: by Wesley (new)

Wesley (westhemess) The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller & Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. Cried at the end of both of them.

message 47: by Rahma (new)

Rahma Wahab | 2 comments May be am just not good at Crying

message 48: by Ana Sofia (last edited Jun 29, 2017 03:29PM) (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira | 28 comments Actually yes! Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor. The depiction of everything just brings tears to my eyes. Also, strangely enough, I felt like crying with ACOTAR, but the reasons were completely different. Also, right now I'm reading Kings Rising. I teared up a bit, and probably will some more. I don't think I've cried or got tears in my eyes with other books.

Madison~"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-man  if there is no neighborhood"-Spiderman 2018 | 14 comments hmmm there isnt a book that made me cry but a movie.
It was how to train your dragon two because toothless was being mind controlled and he is my favorite character

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8