Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Small book fix?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (Danniegurl) (last edited Jun 26, 2017 06:35PM) (new)

Danielle (Danniegurl) (Danniegurl4388) | 16 comments Hi Librarians I hope you can help. This is just something bugging me but I think would be super helpful for others.

A Step Into The Dark (Ollie Wit, #1) by Donna Augustine Walking in the Dark by Donna Augustine These are the 2 books I'm referencing. They are both fairly new.

Anyways when I try to add the book in here in a comment only book 1 comes up searching the series.

So my main issue was that when I look at book 2 it doesn't say the series name when you click on it from the series list, nor does it show via my review:

Link to series example

My Review

These issues can make it so others who click on the book aren't aware that it is a series until they actually click on the book's goodread page itself. Which then shows that it is part of a series.

Small thing, not a big deal but I'm sure it would be cool.

I've also asked the author if they could put up an untitled book 3 for this series so I could add it to my TBR (that way if it's a year from now I won't forget about it) but she isn't quite sure how to do that. So IDK if one of you can, or if you could help her that'd be great.

Thanks!

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1385 comments Updated all editions of book 1 & 2 to include series info in title. Also added missing page counts to the paperback editions.

Danielle (Danniegurl) (Danniegurl4388) | 16 comments Melanie wrote: "Updated all editions of book 1 & 2 to include series info in title. Also added missing page counts to the paperback editions."

Thanks!