Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

Elthea's Realm (The Story of Elthea's Realm Book 1)
This topic is about Elthea's Realm
Promotions & Advertisements > Your Quest for a Great Summer Read

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John (JohnMurz) | 6 comments Summer is upon us (at least in my part of the world).

And with it, the time of year when many of you will decide what to read this season.

I already have my list selected. I've loaded my iPad with more books than I’ll likely finish the rest of the year. I tend to choose books that are science fiction and fantasy because that’s what I write. But I’ll often branch out and read other fiction because I’ve heard good things about the book or an author.

When I choose a book, I depend heavily on what others have said about it. I feel it makes a big difference. So as you begin to think about your summer reading options, I encourage you to check out the reviews for Elthea's Realm either here on Goodreads or on Amazon.

Thanks again for everyone’s kind wishes. Happy summer reading.

message 2: by Charles (new)

Charles | 35 comments Well, John, you just might want to re-open that iPad. Check out the SIA Title Wave on July 1, where you can see what everyone has said about a veritable wave of free and 99 cent titles, many award-winning authors included. http://events.supportindieauthors.com/

message 3: by John (new)

John (JohnMurz) | 6 comments Thank you, Charles. I will. I'm always looking for good recommendations.