Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > Report to see new books by authors I read

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (last edited Jun 26, 2017 07:34AM) (new)

Jamie | 2 comments This is one of my most favorite sites!! Thank you for offering it. I have a suggestion for a new report. Can you create a report that would show the books I haven't read yet by authors that I do read? Like the Most read Authors report... This way I don't have to go look up each author to see what books I have missed.

message 2: by Lexxi Kitty (new)

Lexxi Kitty (LexxiKitty) | 210 comments You may or may not be aware of this but there is a page that lists new books by authors you've read. Though it won't list everything you haven't read. And if you've already read a new book by the author, it won't automatically not appear. But it is one list you might not be aware of.

New Releases

message 3: by Majo, Goodreads Expert (new)

Majo Pereira | 505 comments Mod
Jamie wrote: "This is one of my most favorite sites!! Thank you for offering it. I have a suggestion for a new report. Can you create a report that would show the books I haven't read yet by authors that I do re..."

I'm glad to hear you enjoy Goodreads so much! Although we don't have a feature like that at the moment, as Lexxi mentioned, the closest option would be the page for new releases by authors you've read. I understand how useful a tool like this would be, and I have already sent over your feedback in the matter. If we decide to implement this, we'll let you know!