Clean Reads discussion

Books set in Italy?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elena (new)

Elena | 77 comments Clean books that are set in Italy? Historical is good, too. Thank you.

message 2: by Anna Faversham (new)

Anna Faversham (AnnaFaversham) | 126 comments http://www.tripfiction.com/about/

gives books set in different places, you'd need to evaluate the blurbs for clean books.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

message 3: by Shash (new)

Shash | 3 comments This is a great series!

Gladly Beyond (Brothers Maledetti Book 1) by Nichole Van Love's Shadow by Nichole Van

message 4: by Tiana (last edited Jun 26, 2017 10:25AM) (new)

Tiana (thetianaolivia) | 1 comments I love the River of Time series by Lisa Bergren. Overall they're pretty clean, but there's a bit of violence throughout the series.

Waterfall

message 5: by Elena (new)

Elena | 77 comments Thank you so much for the recommendations! I forgot to mention I'm looking for books with little to no romance. Thanks!

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Michel | 25 comments Shash wrote: "This is a great series!

Gladly Beyond (Brothers Maledetti Book 1) by Nichole Van Love's Shadow by Nichole Van"

What type of literature is it ? Romance, adventure, Christian literature, historical ? Can you tell us a few things about why it's great ? Thanks !

message 7: by Ethan (last edited Oct 20, 2017 11:49AM) (new)

Ethan Redmace (Memester) | 10 comments Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch; it is a YA novel and it's part romance-part mystery.

message 8: by Hanna (new)

Hanna I recently read Lucia's Renaissance, and it was really good. It's set in the 1500's, and deals with the Reformation. (People do get married, but there's not really any romance)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (Goofygirl323) The Orphan of Ellis Island
I really liked this book!