Clean Romances discussion

Author Promotions & Excerpts > I consider the romance books I write as clean romance

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annette (new)

Annette Bower (goodreadscomAnnette_Bower) | 3 comments Annette Bower
I have written three contemporary novels. Woman of Substance can be classified as women's fiction with romantic elements because it also taps into society's expectations of women's ideal body shapes as well as having a love story with a good man.
Moving On is set in a small beach resort and taps grief and loss on the shoulder and the trust that has to develop between a man and a woman as love grows.
Fearless Destiny is a woman's journey and her choices between her path for fulfillment rather than the expectations others may have, as well as, a hero who helps her discover her true potential.
Thank you for adding these books to your list.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (Regency_Reader) | 116 comments Hey, Annette, I like your themes! That’s the pleasure of clean fiction for me—less focus on physical attraction, more on character and compatibility. Congratulations on your books.

message 3: by Annette (new)

Annette Bower (goodreadscomAnnette_Bower) | 3 comments Thank you. I appreciate your comment.

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette Bower (goodreadscomAnnette_Bower) | 3 comments Abigail, I'm using the app for the first time and I missed your name in my first reply. FYI at this time in my 4 th novel, my heroine's name is Abigail. 🙂

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (Regency_Reader) | 116 comments The name seems to be getting a lot more popular—even made it into the top ten girl’s names a few years ago! When I was born, it was very rare. I went all the way through el-hi as the only Abigail.