What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Help looking for a HEA girl meets boy book

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carla (new)

Carla | 2 comments Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I started reading a book and I now cannot find it or remember the name of it or the characters! It's about a woman who moves cities and ends up moving to live with her friend after her relationship ends. She gets a job (a magazine or newspaper I think) and goes out for drinks after work with her colleagues and meets a man who owns the bar she is drinking in. He has a younger sister who he is bringing up after their parents died. Where I read to he took her to his parents house where he grew up before they died and now owns but that's as far as I got. It's supposed to be a happily ever after type romance story but I have no names or even a description of the characters so this is a long shot... has anyone read something similar please?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 13583 comments Mod
Carla, around what year did you read this book?

What's the location - England/U.S./country, region, big city/small town?

What's the tone - romantic, funny, angsty, steamy, etc.? Was it love at first sight?

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla | 2 comments I read it a couple of years ago. It's def set in US but I can't even remember what state. It's kind of all the above if I remember correctly, I didn't finish it all and cannot find it anywhere in my kindle history I think it could have been a sample or I've accidentally deleted it. It was definitely young adult with romance and angst as far as I got but that's as much as I remember. Sorry I'm not much help here, it's driving me mad!