99 cent Bestsellers discussion

Trusting the Currents
This topic is about Trusting the Currents
women's fiction > 3 Days of Love E-book Summer Sale

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynnda (new)

Lynnda | 9 comments Trusting the Currents by Lynnda PollioSummer is here!

And so is a 3-day only e-book sale of 5-star rated, multi-award winning, visionary novel, Trusting the Currents. On Sunday, June 25 through Tuesday June 27, Trusting the Currents will be available on Kindle, Nook and iTunes for .99.

Kirkus Reviews said, “her saga holds surprising power, at times approaching the grandeur of The Color Purple and Beloved with the insights of a delightful wise-child narrator. Gorgeous imagining of a touching, memorable guiding spirit." Publisher’s Weekly called it “a haunting and refreshing story.” And Writer’s Digest said, “Trusting the Currents is a wonderful surprise--a beautifully written novel that hits all the right notes.”

Please share with anyone who may be looking for a lyrical summer read that opens the heart and touches the soul. Remarkable Amazon reviews. Book clubs love it. And I love when people give it as a gift! Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Trusting-Curre...

message 2: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 116 comments I hope it's not a piece of anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian and anti-Semitic propaganda like "The Color Purple"!

message 3: by Lynnda (new)

Lynnda | 9 comments why don't you read it and let me know.

message 4: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 116 comments Based on the plot summary at Amazon, it does appear likely that there's at least some anti-white stuff in there!

message 5: by Lynnda (new)

Lynnda | 9 comments I guess that's a good reason not to read it.