fairly local : advanced d.c comics discussion

➢ general > welcome & chatter box

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shay arabella, crazy & rotton (last edited Jun 25, 2017 02:49AM) (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 11 comments
[ ❝ WELCOME ] :
. Hello and welcome. Here is a great place to get started. Simply start off by introducing yourself, tell us some things about you. Don't be afraid, make some friends! My name is Shay Arabella - but please just call me Shay. I've been roleplaying and a member of Goodreads for about five years now. It's a pleasure to meet you all, and a pleasure to see all I already know.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!!! My name is Kaitlyn and I've been here since 2015 so a while but not that long. I'm not motivated to make more characters and roleplay since I took a break from it for a while but I'm back and I think I'm going to have fun.

QUEEN | 2 comments hey it's queen. sorry to mention this so quickly but i really cannot wait to roleplay! i really hope I can roleplay the joker because i have discvoered so much more about him honestly. like he never struck me as that terrfying well up until i learned how sadistic and crazy and mad he truly is. most in part because he killed a boy and palaralyized barbara. gosh he's so criminal/ *cues birtnay* idk how to spell tbh my dyslexia u r killing, me .

diana ✦ bob says hello (tellthestarsbobsayshello) | 1 comments Hey, I'm Diana. I'm fairly new to Goodreads, I only joined this year, and I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years. I also like to write sometimes.

message 5: by Chiara (new)

Chiara Kato | 1 comments Hi! I'm Chiara, and i'm really new to RP, but i'd really love to be able to bring my DC's OCs to life. I'm so sorry if i'm not introducing my self right and for my grammar mistakes, english is not my first lenguage but I'm trying my best to write as wells i can.

message 6: by katelyn (new)

katelyn (katelynanalisa) Hello people! I'm new to the group but it seems awesome!

message 7: by shay arabella, crazy & rotton (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 11 comments
hello all !
I'm very sorry for the inactivity of this group. but don't worry, i'm planning to pick it up shortly ! c: