World, Writing, Wealth discussion

World & Current Events > What's more likely: Trump seeking asylum in Russia or Putin testifying in Senate?

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 7792 comments "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain" - a proverb
Since Snowden isn't extradited from Russia to the US and Trump is being investigated, what are the chances of him looking for a safe heaven in Russia and joining Snowden and a runaway Ukrainian president there?
And if Putin is so forthcoming with transcripts of Lavrov's meeting with Trump, for example, maybe he'll come to testify in front of one of the Senate's committees?
Yeah, it's ludicrous, I know, but can't we be a little less serious on Sundays?

message 2: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 3281 comments Probably more chance that I will win the next Miss Australia beauty pagent....

message 3: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 7792 comments -:)

message 4: by Michel (last edited Jun 25, 2017 06:19AM) (new)

Michel Poulin | 1318 comments One guy that should start thinking were to take refuge is Jared Kushner: he has more and more explanations to give about quite a few business deals and talks he conducted. Putin would probably be happy to host him, especially if Ivanka comes along. No matter what you can say about her character or opinions, she still is a hell of a beautiful woman.

message 5: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 7792 comments Russia might lack many things, but beautiful women usually weren't considered a deficit there -:) Although divorced, Putin is rumored to have relationship with Alina Kabaeva: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2906164...
Only rumors, I know. However if some of them are true, between colluding with Donald and offering attention to Alina, he might not have enough time left for the esteemed guests -:)

message 6: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin | 1318 comments I have to give that to Russia: it has produced many of the most stunningly beautiful women in the World. My longtime favorite model is Natalia Vodianova, the embodiment of youthful beauty.

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 7792 comments Natalia for president!
Although her at this position may even increase the suspicions of collusion what with Donald's ties in the world of beauty -:)

message 8: by Ian (new)

Ian Miller | 4112 comments Returning to the question (spoil sport that I am) I tend to put both probabilities as zero. Comparing zeros is not very scientific, except I seem tor call another discussion on GR somewhere about the meaning of zero.

message 9: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 1709 comments These discussion titles you come up with: worth the trip here. I laughed aloud when I read this one.

message 10: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 7792 comments Scout wrote: "These discussion titles you come up with: worth the trip here. I laughed aloud when I read this one."

Thanks, glad to improve the mood occasionally -:)

message 11: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 1709 comments :) What's more likely: Trump publicly going shirtless or Putin tweeting while on the potty?

message 12: by Ian (new)

Ian Miller | 4112 comments The mind boggles. What next is down the list of comparative probabilities?

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 7792 comments In the beginning of the year/end of the last, I remember some kinky stuff was given a certain credibility. Something with Moscow hotels, I think... If that's probable, anything is -:)

message 14: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Mainor | 1211 comments Scout wrote: ":) What's more likely: Trump publicly going shirtless or Putin tweeting while on the potty?"

Canada's Justin Trudeau already does the Putin shirtless thing. :D
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=...

message 15: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 1709 comments Nice physique. If Trump looked like that, we probably would have seen him shirtless by now :)

message 16: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Mainor | 1211 comments But that would require giving up the KFC...

https://www.google.com/search?q=donal...

:D

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Williams (houseofwilliams) | 1399 comments J.J. wrote: "Scout wrote: ":) What's more likely: Trump publicly going shirtless or Putin tweeting while on the potty?"

Canada's Justin Trudeau already does the Putin shirtless thing. :D
https://www.google.com..."

Yeah, but he can totally get away with it ;)