What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance biker

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittney (last edited Jun 25, 2017 07:39PM) (new)

Brittney Hudson | 3 comments I've been looking for a series of mc romance books I knew there were two at the time i read them the first one is about the president of the club they are outlaws they live in the desert an they were all former military. Their fathers started the club. He finds a girl that is in trouble an brings her back to the clubhouse. She's on the run from someone looking for her. One of the club girls is jealous of her and sell her out to whoever is looking for her. He isn't sure she is fit for his life. they all live in the clubhouse because it's huge and the president and vp live on the third floor. I'm pretty sure he calls her angel as well. an they also have an open door policy where you can watch the others have sex if you want to. In the second book one of the girls falls for a club member but he doesn't want an old lady so she tries to move on he doesn't like that I think he is the Sargent at arms but he ends up trying to win her back over he does take her to a brothel that the mc owns because there are problems but she ends up interested on how it works it turns out the manager of the club was stealing money an they didn't take to kindly to that so they killed him an put the bartender in charge I believe I also remember that they are having trouble with the cartel as well . The cartel was coming over through a tunnel ant the mc was waiting and killed them all. Please let me know if you have any idea what the names of the books are or the author I have been trying to find these books and it's driving me crazy thanks

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 156 comments Have you tried looking at Jamie Begley's books?

message 3: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Hudson | 3 comments yes I have read all of her books so I know for sure that's not it

message 4: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Hudson | 3 comments I'm pretty sure that it has some bdsm in it so it might be considered an erotica book

message 5: by Ketusy (new)

Ketusy | 4 comments Try Bella Jewel's MC Sinners.

Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ | 175 comments Maybe:
Know Me by Cora Brent,
Kincaid by Marie James, or
It Ain't Me, Babe by Tillie Cole?

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 13647 comments Mod
The MC Sinners series by Bella Jewel- Julia's suggestion - https://www.goodreads.com/series/1103...

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (Charlie___Tango) | 3 comments I think you're looking for Seize Me (breakneck series) by Crystal Spears - not all the points match above but it's pretty close.