Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

The ending!

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danni What did you think of the ending?

Victoria Should I read this series, I have already read TMI

message 3: by Lev (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lev I thought the ending was really good. Of course the whole Jem and Tessa thing pissed me off though.

Sonia I've always been "team" Jem so I cried a lot during the last parts of the books. And I was so pissed when (view spoiler) even though I'll admit that Tessa and Will have a lot of chemistry together Jem is my boo and I swear I wanted to throw my book out the window reading these parts haha. But other than that Cassandra managed to do a fantastic ending in my opinion,I loved the epilogue so so much I think I'll just keep re-reading it!

message 5: by Rachel (last edited Sep 03, 2014 09:25AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rachel E. Carter I UGLY-CRIED MY HEART OUT THE ENTIRE TIME I READ THE FINAL CHAPTER OF CLOCKWORK PRINCESS... I have only cried over 3 book endings my entire life, and this one was the worst to get over. I loved and hated the ending for this series more than words can say. Well done, Cassandra Clare, you have officially stolen my heart.

Michelle °O° Rachel wrote: "I UGLY-CRIED MY HEART OUT THE ENTIRE TIME I READ THE FINAL CHAPTER OF CLOCKWORK PRINCESS... I have only cried over 3 book endings my entire life, and this one was the worst to get over. I loved and..."

I was in a depression for a week. It's been over a year since I read this and just thinking about Will dying and Tessa moving on still gets me choked up. :(

Aaishah I cried loads when I read this book too, I just had to sit there for a while and pull myself together. luckily everyone was sleeping when I was reading it otherwise theyd just think I was a mental psychopath crying over something that's not real. I mean how can someone think that. this is one book ive read that is TOTALLY worth raving about (and crying about).

Jovi Victoria wrote: "Should I read this series, I have already read TMI"

ITS BETTER THAN TMI YES READ IT.

Aaishah basically I just loved the series and the love triangle and Tessa and will and jem and everyone inside it is just soo loveable. and jem comes back which is awesome but poor will dies and its just so sad (but an amazing book nonetheless) okkkayyy, im getting carried away now so Im just gonna go read a book before I start sitting here typing the entire part of my life got to do with the infernal devices.(I wouldn't mind doing it but youll just get bored do yeah)
okay im seriously going now bye (whoevers reading)

Aaishah okay one more thing, is it just me but does anyone else fing the connections/realtions between tid and tmi just AWESOME?

Rachel E. Carter Aaishah wrote: "I cried loads when I read this book too, I just had to sit there for a while and pull myself together. luckily everyone was sleeping when I was reading it otherwise theyd just think I was a mental ..."

I couldn't agree more. I don't think my life would be complete without reading this series. I literally finished it at 2am last night (I've been on a TMI/TID binge reading past week) and if I think about it even now I want to cry again. I never saw that ending coming and it was happy, in its own way, but goddddd it was so sad and beautiful and ugh... I have NEVER cried like that over a book. NEVER.

message 12: by Aletheia (last edited Sep 16, 2014 02:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aletheia Tessa's so lucky to have Will and Jem in her life that's all!!! I love Will to death but I'm thankful Jem was there for her til the end (if there is?? coz they're immortal right?) Lolsss.. I love it, one of my faves.

Aletheia Grace wrote: "Aletheia wrote: "Tessa's so lucky to have Will and Jem in her life that's all!!! I love Will to death but I'm thankful Jem was there for her til the end (if there is?? coz they're immortal right?) ..."

oh.. sorry i thought he's immortal too. i need to read that again ugh

message 14: by Thirrin (last edited Sep 17, 2014 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thirrin Lindenshield I loved the ending of the Clockwork Princess... EXCEPT FOR THE BLEEPING EPILOGUE!!!!!
Why did she have to write that?!?!