Gay fiction/non-fiction discussion

Erotica > Erotic novels

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ted (new)

Ted (efcorson) | 414 comments Mod
Share your thoughts on the sexiest novels around.

Ralph Gallagher I love J.L. Langley's books. She's probably my favorite erotica author. Torn by Sage Whistler was also good, same with Cold Hands, Warm... by Jade Falconer.

message 3: by Ruth (last edited Aug 04, 2009 12:37AM) (new)

Ruth 1.Wicked Gentlemen by Ginn Hale is my favorite book in this category, although I think it falls more into the romance category, rather than the erotica category. Actually, it's not a particularly romantic or erotic book, it's just good writing, an excellent book, in my opinion.

2.Josh Lanyon Anything by Josh Lanyon is a good bet. His books are crime/mysteries with an erotic twist to them. I liked the Adrien English series the best.

3.Jordan Castillo Price is also an automatic buy for me. It took me a long time to get around to reading anything by her because I am always wary of anything in the supernatural genre. I finally gave in and am glad I did. She is an excellent writer.

4. There are 3 books by Z.A. Maxfield that I really enjoyed: Crossing Borders,St. Nacho's, St. Nacho's 2 Physical Therapy.

5. I loved Faith and Fidelity by Tere Michaels (although I'm not so sure about the "gay for you" idea).

6. Collision Course I like most anything by K.A. Mitchell.

7. Bad Case of Loving You. Despite the cheesy title, I love this book. So sexy, and sweet at the same time.

8. Okay, I could go on and on and on, so I'll just list one more. I just finished reading Rough Draft by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne, and really, really enjoyed it.

message 4: by Ted (last edited Sep 16, 2009 08:52AM) (new)

Ted (efcorson) | 414 comments Mod
Well, I enjoyed The Lord Won't Mind by Gordon Merrick. Interesting story about pretty people who have lots of sex. I wrote a pretty long review of it.

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott (scottmillerdc) I enjoyed J.L. Langley's My Fair Captain and The Englor Affair but I just finished The Broken H and it was AWFUL!

I don't really read erotica...I like to say I read romance novels - however erotica is best served short and to the point - the "best of" tend to be the most interesting and fun.Best Gay Erotica 2009

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana (anacarrara) | 1 comments How can I read those e-books for free?
Thanks.
Ana