Fate (Tattoo, #2) Fate discussion

Fate

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis I just got the book and i want to know if it is a great fantasy read like Cassandra Clare's City of Glass.

message 2: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey no.

message 3: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis yeah thanks for the post lindsey, but unfortunatly i found out the hard way, after buying the book.
SERIOUSLY! IT SUCKEDDD!!!!!!!!! atleast for people with high expectations.

message 4: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey haha yeah, but did you read tattoo first ?

message 5: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis no i didn't just thought it was a good book. i felt so bored after reading many books that were not as good as cassandra's books. do you know of any other good paranormal fantasy novels?

message 6: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey have you ever read the wicked lovely books ?

message 7: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis YESSS LOVE IT! BUYING FRAGILE ETERNITY!

message 8: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey make sure you read ink exchange there are some characters that are introduce in it that are in FE.

message 9: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis yup! i already read it!
SOOO excited that new cassandra clare books are coming out!

message 10: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey i don't know if im gonna like them!!! i was soo in love with Jace and now he's not gonna be in these :{ it's saddening.

message 11: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis no, she is writing a forth book on jace and clary. that's why i was so excited! and another on the clockwork princess or something. but she is continuing her old series!

message 12: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey WHAT! !RERALLY! ommmmggggg! i thought that was the end! OMG ! im soooooo excited now!!!! im about to go vist her website! :D omg omg. omg. wow.

message 13: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis YEAH IT'S CALLED THE CITY OF THE FALLEN ANGLES IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME BEFORE IT COMES OUT. IT COMES OUT IN 2011

message 14: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey i knoww! :{ i went and looked at it!
why doesn't she go on ahead and get it done and published! that would make me sooo happyyy!!!

message 15: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis Yeah me too, but she is writing two books at once the new series. but until then i HAVE TO read a good book. i am buying thorn queen by richelle mead tomorrow.

message 16: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey hmmm, sounds good ,i'll have to check it out! let me know how it is!

message 17: by madaline (new) - added it

madaline dannis yeah but if u r interested, but read the first one called storm born. it is soooo awsome. it is paranormal fantasy. had faries kings and all lot of um....sex. but hey. it is a good story.

message 18: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey haha okay ill forsure check it out.