Slytherin Pride discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Topics That We Don't Use! > Characters! Yay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 357 (357 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) | 1300 comments Mod
Okay, everybody who wants to roleplay, first describe your characters with this format:

Name:
Nickname:
House:
Apperance:
Personality:
Family:
Other:

message 2: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 04, 2009 05:17PM) (new)

Name: Arachna Malfoy
Nickname: R
House: Slytherin, of course!
Apperance: Long, straight, white-blonde hair. Pale and pointed face with high cheekbones. Tall for her age, about 5' 9''.
Personality: She is stubborn and determined. Whenever she starts something, she has to finish it, no matter what. She rarley ever cries, but when she does, she cries hard.
Family: Father: Draco Malfoy. Mother: Asteria Greengrass. Sibs: Scorpius Malfoy (in 6th year)
Other: she is a parselmouth!

(you can be decended from hp characters like me, but it's sort of first come, fist serve: if you want to be someone's brother or sister, you have to get their perimission.)

message 3: by Hiram Alexander (last edited Aug 03, 2009 02:57PM) (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) Name: Jasper Lestrange
Nickname: ???
House: Slytherin. Durhs!
Appearance: Longish brown hair, a bit pale, normal-muscular-like body, tall, dark brown eyes,
Personality: Determined, athletic, always wants his way, ladies man,
Family: Mother: Bellatrix Lestrange Father: Lord Voldie (Yeah that's right!)
Other: A Parselmouth (He takes after his papi! Lol!)

message 4: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

wow hiram another parselmouth...we can secretly communicate!

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) Lol! Right!

message 6: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 04, 2009 05:17PM) (new)

I'm making another character :-)

Name: Lola Chamberlain
Nickname: she doesn't have one
House: Slytherin
Apperance: Very short (about 5' 1''), short black hair cut in a bob, green eyes
Personality: always cheerful. an optimist to the extreme. she is also boy-crazy :-)
Family: she is a mudblood (a very talented one of course, how else would she get into Slytherin) so her family is all muggles, and who cares about muggles?
Other: um...i'll think about it

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rose Black (she's distantly related to Regulus and Sirius, though she doesn't like to admit it.)
Nickname: None
Appearance: Middle height, auburn colored hair, and grayish blue eyes.
Personality: Nice enough, somewhat shy, prefers to keep to herself, but wishes she could be more outgoing around people.
Family: As I said, before, she's distantly related to Regulus and Sirius, but doesn't want anyone to know. Don't really care to trace her family back to then, lol.
Other: Has a twin brother, Ryan

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) WOooo! Another person!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ryan Black
Nickname: None...
Apperance: Same as Rose, but as a guy, and he's taller.
Personality: Tough, quiet, deep.
Family: Same as Rose.
Other: Rose is his twin sister

message 10: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

whoopee! im so glad someone else joined...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, yeah, it looked like u guys needed more people, so i was more then happy to comply =D

message 12: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

*beckoning hand motion* come, lala...come to mommy...

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Marcum (ashlaaaa) | 17 comments lol :D heyyyy

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Marcum (ashlaaaa) | 17 comments *runs over to u* i'll come, but no mommy

message 15: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

*acts like a lamo video game introduction* Come into the mystical land of roleplay...here you will create your character...

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Marcum (ashlaaaa) | 17 comments lol ok

message 17: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

have u read the rules? i dont think u'll break any, but...

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Marcum (ashlaaaa) | 17 comments name: Arlitt
nickame: none
house: slytherin
apperance: average hight, long blonde curly hair, grayish blueish eyes,
personality: acts young, really hyper but calm at the same time, always happy,acts weird,
family: orphan
other: unknown
*breathes deeply* ok

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Marcum (ashlaaaa) | 17 comments ohhh i forgot gender sooo

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yaaaay, another charrie! me is happy!

message 21: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

yes, i single-handedly got lala to join our roleplay... *pats self on back*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

omg, u r so amazing! lol.

message 23: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

i know...*self-rightious grin*

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Marcum (ashlaaaa) | 17 comments HEY!!!! :D

message 25: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Mar 05, 2010 05:50PM) (new)

okeey doke, here is the list of subjects. We need to know who the teachers are, so please help me create them! choose your favorite subject (or subjects) and create a teacher, using the character format!

Required Classes (1st-5th year):
Potions
Hebology (ohhh Herbology is Neville of course...*smacks forehead* how could i have forgotten? but someone will have to lay claim to "Professor Longbottom"...)
Charms
D.A.D.A.
Transfiguration
Astronomy
History of Magic (*smacks forhead again* bad dobby! bad dobby! of course it is Binns...but once again we need someone who will take Binns as their own. fyi, he is a ghost.)
Flying (first years only)

Electives (3rd-5th years must take at least 2):
Divination
Arithmancy
Ancient Runes
Care of Magical Creatures
Muggle Studies (ick! who wants to learn about muggles and thier dirty habits?)

We also need a:

Groundskeeper (it can still be Hagrid, but you will have to acknowlidge this...)
Caretaker
School Nurse

So! pick a subject, create a teacher! thanks for your help!

message 26: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

oh, and if you're a sixth or seventh year, you're on your own. I've done enough research already...

message 27: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 07, 2009 06:45PM) (new)

I call Potions! *laughs evilly* Too late, suckers!!

Name: Professor Gillian Grey
Subject (i added this one): Potions
House (when she was in school): Slytherin
Apperance: Tall; slim; long, auburn hair that's usually in a braid; piercing green eyes
Personality: Can be strict but is usually nice to her students; believes that you can do anything if you try hard enough. Is very stubborn in her belief that no one really needs anyone else's help.
Family: They all died before she was 7 except her Aunt Tessa, who is now 96.
Other: completley pureblood.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Professor Rolan Romber
Subject: DADA
House (when in school): Ravenclaw. Is also the head of this house.
Appearance: medium height, stocky build, messy blonde hair, dark brown eyes.
Personality: Doesn't really like students, unless they're very smart. Is somewhat similar to Mad Eyed Moody in his teaching methods. Usually talks in a bored, sarcastic manner.
Family: Has one brother who is a squib and he doesn't like to talk about him.
Other: Is a half-blood.

message 29: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 09, 2009 04:11PM) (new)

soon after i created Professor Grey, i found this quote, which seems to perfectly fit her ideas about life.

"Don't you see, Telly? You don't need anyone's help. I don't need anyone's help. Help is for suckers. You and me, we're self-sufficient. Self-sufficient is the only way to be."

The character who said this ended up commiting suicide, so you can see what usually comes from this sort of life philosiphy...
:-)

message 30: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

The teacher you create is under your controll, sort of like your character(s), but if people are in your teacher's class and you're not there, they have the right to control the teacher (at least a little.) Your teacher's inner thoughts are yours, but thier actions can be controlled by anybody (unless you are there and strictly forbid this.) Kapeesh?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

kapeesh. lol

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Helena Yupi Crisco
H.Y. Chris
Hufflepuff
Very pretty but quite short.
Very Nice
Is a pure blood...but likes mudbloods
Family was murdred.

message 33: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

charriescharriescharries!!!!!!!! ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!! *dies of happiness*

message 34: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

No one seems to be making more teachers...(urg) so i will create another one...

Name: Professor Simon Killigrew
Subject: Transfiguration
House (in school): Gryffindor
Apperance: Tall; broad shoulders; honey-colored hair streaked with gray; sunken blue eyes; square jaw; looks as if he has never smiled in his life
Personality: solumn; quiet; quite wise, in a way; somewhat kind but can be strict; does not tollerate cheating, teasing, etc.
Family: they're really evil; he ran away when he was 16. Has 2 older brothers, one is dead, the other hasn't been heard of for years.
Other: has had his heart broken so many times that he had learned not to trust anyone.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Professor Cora Calliber
Subject: Charms
House (in school): Hufflepuff.
Appearance: Short and plump, but not fat. Has curly, short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, always smiling.
Personality: Clumsy, bubbly, friendly, happy, nice, talkative.
Family: She's a muggle, and so's her family. Has a mother and father who are teachers, and one sister who despises her odd family and spends most of her time traveling. Cora always refers to her as 'Poor, dear, Looloo.' (her real name is Loraine, but her family nickname is Looloo, which she despises.)
Other: Isn't especially liked by some of the teachers, especially Rolan Romber =D

message 36: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

wow all these teachers have tragic pasts...especially mine :-)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I know, lol. Cora's past isn't that bad, except the 'Poor, dear, Looloo' part, lol

message 38: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

lolz

message 39: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Here's the headmaster:

Name: Professor Gilbert Merryweather
House (in school): Hufflepuff
Apperance: Round, in more ways than one; small, round, black eyes; a bushy mustache; plump red cheeks.
Personality: Friendly; generous; wise
Family: He was an only child
Other: For some reason, you have to like him, even if he comes across as eccentric sometimes. He's a bit like Dumbledore, but less mysterious.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yaaaayyyy!!!!! i like him!

message 41: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

awesome!! i actually origanly created him for a fanfiction im writing...Arachna is a character in it too.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, coolio

message 43: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

:-)

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2011 09:05PM) (new)

Name:Angelina
Nickname: beauty
House: slytherin
Apperance:
Personality: smart,evil genius,determined,will always want her way.
Family:daughter of draco malfoy,twin of Arachna
Other:EXTREMELY popular,parsel mouth,seeker of the slytherin

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yaaaayyy!!! another charrie! but i think arachna is the seeker. and trust me, u don't want 2 get on her bad side ;) lol. cld u also make a teacher?

message 46: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Yeah Stripey0268...dont get on my bad side...:-D u can be a chaser or a keeper or something...and Laura's right, we NEED new teachers!!!!!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

the picture that i have is basically how i think Angelina looks like.

message 48: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

nice...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 50: by ♥Pudding♥ (last edited Sep 22, 2009 02:52PM) (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) Name: Professor Emmeline Prince
Subject: Care of Magical Creatures
House (in school): Slytherin
Appearance: Tall, skinny but not stick-like skinny, tan, light ice blue eyes, long raven black hair, she's usually smiling
Personality:likes to pester her students,not in a mean way-just jokingly, kind,gentle, intelligent, compassionate-she'll understand problems that may affect your school work, she's fast for example if someone it bothering one of the magical creatures or is in danger of their wrath she can get there to stop the problem
Family: heheheheh....surely you can guess by the last name?
Other: she doesn't talk much about her life, she'd rather stick to school and that's it period, unregistered animagus

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.