Clean Reads for Mormon Teenagers discussion

Church-Related Events > Temple/Cultural Celebrations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who here was in the Temple Celebration for The Oquirrh Mountain or the Draper Temple?

message 2: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Jayda | 2300 comments Mod
I wish I could go :( I live in Georgia. We can't go to the ATL temple for now because of renovations! D:

Elizabeth (Liz) (gonebananaz) | 101 comments Oh I know! Now we have to drive all the way to Alabama!!

message 4: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

I know, it's horrible! x.x

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily I want to be married in the Nauvoo temple. :)

message 6: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

I want to be married in the Arizona or Honolulu Temple! They're both so gorgeous, but I would LOVE to be married in Hawaii. I want to move there someday and go surfing xD I'm just a beach girl, so basically anywhere where there's a good beach I'm happy ^^

message 7: by Halley (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) | 103 comments The nauvoo Temple is sooo pretty! I was there a few weeks ago.

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily Yeah I went last summer

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Never been

message 10: by Halley (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) | 103 comments It's so wonderful, i want to go again.

message 11: by Elizabeth (Liz) (new)

Elizabeth (Liz) (gonebananaz) | 101 comments I really love the St. George, Utah temple :)

message 12: by Halley (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) | 103 comments My favorite is draper.

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (namesavannah-catcherinsoftball) | 236 comments I want to be married in the Portland temple!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The Oqurrih Mountain Utah Temple was dedicated on Friday!!!! It was President Monson's 82nd Birthday!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

It is our new temple. I live in its boundaries.

message 16: by Halley (new)

Halley (jacketgirl) | 103 comments It went to the broadcasting today, it was awesome!!!!!!

message 17: by Sgt (new)

Sgt Ah | 1 comments I was in the Indian Dance for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Celebration.

message 18: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (thellenator) | 143 comments i like temples:)

message 19: by cat (new)

cat (catalleecat) | 20 comments I'm in the Gila Vally temple celebration

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura | 365 comments whoop

☼☺Caylpso☼☺ (oceangirl300) | 259 comments Savannah wrote: "I want to be married in the Portland temple!"

I want to be married in the dallas ,Texas

message 22: by Laura (new)

Laura | 365 comments cool

☼☺Caylpso☼☺ (oceangirl300) | 259 comments Thank you

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura | 365 comments welcome :D

☼☺Caylpso☼☺ (oceangirl300) | 259 comments Jayda wrote: "I want to be married in the Arizona or Honolulu Temple! They're both so gorgeous, but I would LOVE to be married in Hawaii. I want to move there someday and go surfing xD I'm just a beach girl, so ..."

I am so a beach girl too.

☼☺Caylpso☼☺ (oceangirl300) | 259 comments Laura wrote: "welcome :D"

I am from texas and I would love to be married in my home town .

message 27: by Laura (new)

Laura | 365 comments lol thats so cool i dont know where i want to be married at

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura | 365 comments well i know in a temple just not which one theres so many...

message 29: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 774 comments LOL. Me too!

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura | 365 comments haha cool

message 31: by Hope (last edited Jun 05, 2010 01:40PM) (new)

Hope | 265 comments haha! It's hard to decide when you aren't deciding with someone:) I love the Salt Lake Temple, though. The only temple I've seen outside of Utah that I remember seeing is the Snowflake, AZ temple. I really want to see the Nauvoo temple.

message 32: by Rachael (last edited Jun 05, 2010 01:06PM) (new)

Rachael The Honolulu Temple is the first temple that I did baptisms for the dead in, it was really cool except I can't really remember it because that was like five years ago now. :) My favorite temple is probably the Washington D. C. temple because that's where we always went at Christmas to see the lights. I've also been in the Newport Beach temple and another temple in California. I want to see the inside of the Rexburg Idaho Temple. I don't know what temple I'd like to get married in yet.

message 33: by Hope (new)

Hope | 265 comments I'm so excited for the Payson temple! Then I can go do baptisms all the time!

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 631 comments That's awesome.

message 35: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

I GET TO PARTICIPATE IN A CULTURE CELEBRATION FOR THE REDEDICATION OF THE ATLANTA TEMPLE IN APRIL :D I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 631 comments THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!

message 37: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you try for the choir??

message 38: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

I sent in my application, but I didn't make it. BUT, I was selected to sing in a choir of 80 before the Culture Celebration for the Prophet! We get to sing the National Anthem and a special arrangement of America the Beautiful! :)

Did you try out?

message 39: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments Yep I tried, but I am in the alternet list (sp?). That is so cool. I didn't know there was going to be a separate choir. What dance are you doing??

message 40: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Yeah, same here. But since no one dropped out last week I guess that means we're just going to dance! Yeah, I'm so excited! So I get to sing AND dance for the Prophet at the culture celebration! :D I'm so excited!

We're doing the showcase number, the Waltz :) I'm kind of excited... I'd rather do the Charleston or something fast :P Haha. BUT, I get to pick the color of my gorgeous southern belle-esque dress (I thought I'd have to wear yellow, which looks awful on me) so it's okay. I hope I can have purple :) What are you doing?

message 41: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments My stake is doing Surfin USA. I already have the dance memorized I just have to do it on beat. See I have no beat what so ever. You know what!?!? We should look for eachother at the two rehearsels we have to do togeher! Sound Fun?

message 42: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Haha, I learned that for the Dance Festival a few years back! :D I'm sure you'll get it :) YES!!! We sooo should! :D Or even at mini-EFY this Saturday! But that all depends on which one you're going to. There are 2 Best of EFY's on Saturday in GA

message 43: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments Okay. I think it is the Powder Springs one.

message 44: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Me too! :D Haha, this is awesome :)

message 45: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments Yep!

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 631 comments Nice

message 47: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

I found out the color dress I'm going to have for the dance! :D I get purple! Yayyy!

message 48: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments Yay! I don't know what color I am getting for the shirt and shorts. :(

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 631 comments EPIC! I would love to do a youth cultural thing. It would be so much fun.

message 50: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa (lemai123) | 248 comments I can't wait till we do it and it is done. :)

« previous 1