A Dilemma Indeed! Do I Stitch or Do I Read? discussion

BOOK COVER HUNT

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Aug 03, 2009 06:09AM) (new)

Kim Galla (catmommie) This is from another group.

The first person posts an item and the next person is to find a cover with that item on it. Post your find, then choose an item for the next person to find.

I'll start.

Find a book with a man in uniform on the cover.

message 2: by Vorlady (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments Raggedy Ann and Andy and the Nice Police Officer (My First Raggedy Ann) by Johnny Gruelle

:-)

hmmmmm......

Find a book with an dirigible (airship) on the cover.

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 33 comments The Hindenburg Murders (Disaster Series, Book 2) by Max Allan Collins

Find a book with a woman with a hat on the cover.

message 4: by Vorlady (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments Christietown A Cece Caruso Mystery by Susan Kandel

Find a book with a dog wearing a suit on the cover.

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim Galla (catmommie) Heart of a Dog by Mikhail Bulgakov

that was a good one!!

find a book with a snow owl on the cover

message 6: by Vorlady (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments I just happened to see a book cover with the dog in a suit (an one with a dressing gown) and thought it was great!!

This game is fun! :-D

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 33 comments The Littlest Owl by Caroline Pitcher

Find a book with a flock of geese on the cover.

message 8: by Vorlady (last edited Aug 04, 2009 11:20AM) (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments Six Geese A-Slaying (Meg Langslow, #10) by Donna Andrews

do six geese count as a flock? BTW, I LOVE the Meg Langslow mysteries. It's one of my favorite series!!

Find a book with a skull shaped cookie on the cover! :-)

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim Galla (catmommie) ok, you obviously have this book on one of your shelves but I can't find it.

message 10: by Kim (new)

Kim Galla (catmommie) Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen Mystery, Book 1) by Joanne Fluke

I'm getting closer

message 11: by Kim (last edited Aug 11, 2009 09:07AM) (new)

Kim Galla (catmommie) Valentine Murder (Lucy Stone Mystery, Book 6) by Leslie Meier
it's a cupcake...

find a book with a stack of letters on the cover

message 12: by Vorlady (last edited Aug 11, 2009 10:05AM) (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments KimG wrote: "ok, you obviously have this book on one of your shelves but I can't find it.
"

I'm sorry, it's not on my bookshelf (it should be!). The one I was thinking of is Christmas Cookie Murder (Lucy Stone Mystery, Book 5) by Leslie Meier by Leslie Meier. I like the cupcake one though. And it's the same author :-) I love those skull chocolate chips !

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 33 comments 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff

Find me a book with a sunflower on the cover.

message 14: by Kim (new)

Kim Galla (catmommie) Vorlady wrote: "KimG wrote: "ok, you obviously have this book on one of your shelves but I can't find it.
"

I'm sorry, it's not on my bookshelf (it should be!). The one I was thinking of is [bookcover:Christmas C..."

I saw that one but didn't notice the cookies. oh well. ok, sunfflower...

message 15: by Vorlady (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments Sunflower

How about this one:

Find a book with a ballerina on the cover.

message 16: by Vorlady (new)

Vorlady | 89 comments Is this one too challenging? Shall I choose a different image?

Find a book with a bagpipe on the cover.