Multiple RPs discussion

Vampires & Werewolves  > Newcomers Role Play

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Needed to start a new roleplay. Please join!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine crouched behind a bush ready to pounce on the helpless deer. Then something growled across the meadow, and scared the deer away. Delaine got out of her crouch an ran over to the other side of the meadow. "Who ever you are, come out from behind the bushes! That was my deer, and you just scared it away!"

hypocrite clams... ((Cool. Great! Anyways, what's the theme, or is there none?))

message 4: by Kimmy D. (new)

Kimmy D. | 237 comments ((???))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((No theme, whats "???" for? I was gone for five days to camp and I couldn't update. I am back now. :) I know it is a crappy starting, but all I could think of at the time. Sorry :())

hypocrite clams... "Sorry!" Tanya said, coming out of the bushes. Jack followed her, rolling his eyes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh! It's okay, I'm sorry for being so grouchy. I'm usually like that when I am hunting. Um........What's your names?" Delaine asked, feeling suddenly embarrassed.

hypocrite clams... "She's still not a good hunter, even after about 700 years."
"Jack!"
"Tanya!"
"Don't mock me!"
"Sorry, Tanya."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine giggled. "So your names are Jack, and Tanya? Cool. My name is Delaine Rowe. It's nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

hypocrite clams... "Nice to meet you too," Tanya said, slapping Jack's arm.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you mates? Or just, like brother and sister?" Delaine asked, embarrassed again.

hypocrite clams... "Yes. We are, though there is a lot of scolding going on, as he finds that he can impress me with his quote, 'mad hunting skills.'"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine smiled. "I tend to keep to myself. I never really socialize."

hypocrite clams... "Yes, I was that way until my little Show-Off entered my life."
((Sorry! I have to go!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya, I never usually see any other vampires though." Delaine said with a sigh.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I didn't return, I was on my cell at a hospital, and I lost signal. ))

hypocrite clams... ((KK.)) "Ah. The ones we see are all man killers. We don't associate with their type," Tanya said with a scowl.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I probably wouldn't either." Delaine said, shaking her head. "Where do you guys live?"

hypocrite clams... "In the city… we own a very modern estate. I've been earning and saving money for nearly 700 years."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very interesting. I live in a small house here in the forest. I haven't seen any other vampire, or human for a long time. I've lived here all my vampire life." Delaine said with a chuckle.

hypocrite clams... "Well, that can't be much fun," Jack said.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2009 10:15AM) (new)

"It is, but I don't mind the quiet. I think I'm going to go insane one of these days, but I don't know if vampires can go crazy." She said looking a bit bored.

hypocrite clams... "Actually, yes. Yes we can go crazy."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm very close to it, I guess." Delaine shrugged, at least if she was going to go crazy, she would do it out here in private, she chuckled.

hypocrite clams... "Well, Jack's only eight months vampire, and he's already crazy."
"Oh, thanks…" he said sarcastically.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine laughed. "I guess I better get back to hunting." She said with another sigh, she was thirsty.

hypocrite clams... "Yeah. We'd better go find something that she can't scare away."
Tanya slapped his arm, grinning.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Will I see you around?" Delaine asked, hopeful.

hypocrite clams... "Yeah. We'll see you," She promised.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 235 comments Mod
Meiun kept a watchful eye on any other vampire seen. None yet.... He thought and licked the blood from his lips.

hypocrite clams... Jack smelled another vampire, and squeezed Tanya's hand. She nodded at him with a knowing glance, and closed her eyes. Show yourself. Now. She couldn't smell what Jack smelled, but she could communicate through his head.

I have the feeling I'm being watched. Meiun thought.

hypocrite clams... No, not watched. Show yourself.

Gah! Mind speaking! He walked in view of the other vamps.

hypocrite clams... Yes. Actually, I have the power to communicate through minds…

I see you right now.

hypocrite clams... "Tell him I see and smell him too."
We see you too.

He grinned. "First two."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaine was running through fields. If she was still human her heart would be hammering. That was her first encounter with another vampire in a long time, and she made it through.

hypocrite clams... Come out now... please?
"Tanya! Don't say please!"

You see me. The guy with the red eyes? I'm opening my mouth now. Meiun opened his mouth to show his long fangs.

hypocrite clams... Yes, I see you.